1.    #1  
    I pretty much have a brand new Pre. After 1.4 update mine died and I got a new one from Sprint Store last night (just the phone, they made me keep the original baterry, accessories, etc). Looking for Samsung Moment or BB Tour 9630 (sprint version obviously).
    Pre will come with original box, manuals, accessories + case.

p.s. BB Curve 8530 also an option
    I know your asking for a trade for those phones, but if your interested I can offer a Treo 800w + Cash or Ps3 games.. or just buy the pre. Let me know.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by getimmaaw View Post
    I know your asking for a trade for those phones, but if your interested I can offer a Treo 800w + Cash or Ps3 games.. or just buy the pre. Let me know.

Sorry, but i wont get enough cash from you to buy a new phone from sprint. Not interested in treo or games.
  4.    #4  
    bump

i will go for Hero as well
    Refurb?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Refurb?
    i dont think so.. He took it out of a box and gave it to me. How do I check life timer on Pre?
  7.    #7  
    Bump
  8.    #8  
    bump

nobody interested?
    What are you asking for it, in cash? Thanks.
    Ahhh I bought a Pre not long ago and need to sell my Tour once the plan kicks in and I get it activated. If you end up just selling your phone then maybe.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by leigh7 View Post
    What are you asking for it, in cash? Thanks.
    how much you willing to give lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    Ahhh I bought a Pre not long ago and need to sell my Tour once the plan kicks in and I get it activated. If you end up just selling your phone then maybe.
    how much do you want for your Tour? if i can get same amount for my Pre then we have a deal. Otherwise, im not looking to spend $$ on another cell phone and be stuck with Pre.
  12.    #12  
    Bumpity bump