Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I have a mint condition Motorola Droid for Verizon that I want to trade for a Verizon Palm Pre Plus. The Pre would need to be in mint condition, no scratches.

The Droid is only a few weeks old. Includes all accessories and original box.

Please PM me if you're interested at all and we can try and make a deal.

Thanks!
    whats wrong with the droid??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Nothing. Just decided Android wasn't my thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    whats wrong with the droid??
    no webos goodness
    web os rocks thats for sure . i hope you find one!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I just left my no-pre-assessory having Verizon store and played with the droid for a few minutes. Just could not understand the draw, its bulky and of no use. But there were plenty of assessories for it.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Not really sure what you mean by no use. But yes, it's bigger than the Pre. But it's by no means huge. It fits perfect in my pocket and it's surprisingly thin. It's obviously going to be bigger with the huge 3.7 inch screen. But both the Droid and the Pre have their pluses and minuses. I honestly wish I could buy a Pre off ebay or something and just swap back and forth between them, but I don't have the money to just throw $400 away like that. Plus, swapping phones back and forth is a pain with a sim card-less carrier like Verizon.

But both phones have great features and things that are bad about them. I wish I could take the body of the Droid and throw webOS into it, plus take all the apps from Android and the customization of Android and put it all together. Then I would have a really nice phone.

There are a few things I'm worried about missing when going to the Pre. Like speed, free navigation, really useful apps, and the big screen. But I tend to use my phone as mostly that, a phone. And I love the elegance of webOS.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    If its only a few weeks old you may be able to exchange it for a Pre in the store. While Im not completely familiar with Verizons policies, most companies now allow 30 day exchanges or returns.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Their return policy is only 14 days

I could sell it on Craigslist or Ebay and take the money and buy a Pre if it comes to it. But I'd just rather not go through the hassle.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Bummer! Cant say that I blame you. Good luck to you.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Still interested in trading with someone. Or will consider selling the phone for $400.
    According to Verizon website they have a 30 day return policy.

Return Policy - Verizon Wireless
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    According to Verizon website they have a 30 day return policy.
    Ah you're right. Unfortunately I'm still outside of 30 days as well. I originally bought a Droid on release date, but dropped it and ended up getting a new one in the VZW store. There was no physical damage, the phone just wouldn't turn on. So they gave me a brand new one (which is what I'm selling). So I'm pretty sure the 30 days doesn't restart when you get a replacement. Or else I would have totally done that. I'm going to try and get in touch with Verizon anyways and see if I can do anything.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Still looking for a trade if anybody is interested.
    Hey V - PM Sent...
    are you still interested in trading the phone? i have a 2 week old pre plus if you are interested ONLY IF THE DROID IS IN GREAT CONDITION!
    Last edited by liljoepr; 05/31/2010 at 07:07 PM.
    you should also list it on androidcentral.com to see if there are potential MotoDroid owners out there. And I'm sure you can get it sold on eBay to someone that isn't upgrade eligible but is craving Droid.

Someday I'd like to have one to play with without a voice plan, but I've spent so much on extra touchstones (5 so far) and accessories for my Pre+.... well momma is starting to notice
    i would like to trade my pre plus for a droid.
    how ever phone is only semi mint condition or possibley used condition.

Everything is perfectly functional webos patches and stuff.
    If you would like pictures or more info just pm me.