1.    #1  
    okay heres the deal. ive owned the sprint htc hero for about 2 months now. it got some dust under the screen and im getting a brand new replacement from sprint in a few days. im looking to trade this new phone for:

1.) touch pro2 new or used "as long as it's in great condition"

2.) bnib palm pre.

the new phone will come in the original box with all accessories and ill throw in a newer extended 2000mAh battery i bought for it as well as a brand new black body glove case.

the photos i took are of my current hero, not the new replacement but you get the idea, my phone is in great shape too other than the dust issue. if your interested the best way to contact me is to email me @ fixxxer1022@yahoo.com

not interested in straight up selling or any other phone models, thanks! ive also got proof of the replacement coming if you need it forwarded to you by email.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fixxxer1022; 03/06/2010 at 01:30 PM.
    pm sent
    I got a brand new in box (never activated pre) I am willing to swap for a hero...

email sent
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by robertanakani View Post
    pm sent
    replied.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    I got a brand new in box (never activated pre) I am willing to swap for a hero...

email sent
    i tried to call you and i didn't get your voicemail. give me a call back or email me.

update: i received the replacement phone today and it's ready to ship.
  6.    #6  
    sorry guys but ive decided to keep my new hero!