1.    #1  
    Ok, I suffer from impulse buying disorder. As a consequence, I have a bunch of stuff I have realised I don't need. Anyone interested?

(2) 8 MB Flash (Handspring) - $30/each, $50 - Both
    (1) Snap-N-Type (Maybe have driver disk, need to look) - $25
    (1) Visor (2MB, with the DLX stylus, not the cheapo plastic) - $45
    (1) MatchBook Drive (Flush) - $20
    (1) 16 MB SanDisk CF (works with adapter) - $15
    (1) Targus Total Recall Voice Recorder (with stand alone sled) - $35

Feel free to consider these prices as OBO.
    Last edited by DingoFish; 05/16/2002 at 12:20 PM.
    You know, new 16mb CF cards sell for $20, and 32mb cards sell for $30, brand new. You might want to reconsider that price.
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by terrysalmi
    You know, new 16mb CF cards sell for $20, and 32mb cards sell for $30, brand new. You might want to reconsider that price.
    Ok, thanks!

Dropped to $15.

How about the adapter and card for $30+shipping?
    Actually, I would consider the Flush MBD for $10...I have the non-flush version right now and a 64mb CF card I got from CompUSA for $19.99 after $15 mail-in rebate.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by terrysalmi
    Actually, I would consider the Flush MBD for $10...I have the non-flush version right now and a 64mb CF card I got from CompUSA for $19.99 after $15 mail-in rebate.
    Ok, Obviously I am not really sure how much this stuff is actually worth these days, so how about I just say make me an offer?
  6.    #6  
    The Snap N Type has been sold. Thanks!
    You got mail
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!
  8.    #8  
    Updated prices and items:

(2) 8 MB Flash (Handspring) - $25/each, $40 - Both
    (1) Visor (2MB, with the DLX stylus, not the cheapo plastic) - $45
    (1) MatchBook Drive (Flush) - $10
    (1) 16 MB SanDisk CF (works with adapter) - $10
    (1) Targus Total Recall Voice Recorder (with stand alone sled) - $30

Feel free to make me an offer if you want to get more than just one item - I am willing to make some bulk pricing cuts
    How do I pay for it?
  10.    #10  
    Originally posted by visorprismman
    How do I pay for it?
    I used PayPal for the SnapnType I sold, without a problem. Are you familiar with PayPal? If so, let's do that.
    Just to make sure that I get the stuff. Who's paying for the shipping also do you have any pictures of the wear and tear etc. Is the CF card going to be clean or is there going to be stuff on it? I would like there to be stuff on it just incase I want something. What software does the module come with?
  12.    #12  
    Just to make sure that I get the stuff. Who's paying for the shipping also do you have any pictures of the wear and tear etc. Is the CF card going to be clean or is there going to be stuff on it? I would like there to be stuff on it just incase I want something. What software does the module come with?
    There is nothing on the card, it only had my personal data - I cleaned it off. There is no software with the Matchbook drive, it's not a "true" springboard, just an adapter. You can use Kopsis software, which you can download from their site.

Shipping: My original posts say the price is + shipping, so that would be the buyer (you).

I don't have any pictures. I would really prefer a PayPal payment. Is there some reason you are averse to that?
    If you get desperate, I'd take the Adapter for $10, including shipping.
    Just forget it...The adaptor sucks anyway.
    Just forget it...The adaptor sucks anyway.
    I'm using the non-flush version of the adapter, and it is working great. I doubt much changed from one model to another...
    You have mail re
    (1) MatchBook Drive (Flush) - $10
    (1) 16 MB SanDisk CF (works with adapter) - $10