1.    #1  
    Hello everyone,

I have a Palm Pre that I am considering selling. I've had it since August of 2009, I got it with intentions of it being only a developer phone which is exactly what it has been. I don't really need it any longer since what development I do nowadays I can use the emulator for or use my gf's Pre to quickly test on.

The Pre is in perfect condition, feels very solid without hardly any play in the slider, no scratches/blemishes. Comes with the original box, cables, etc. Currently it has the touchstone back on it, I could include the original plastic back if I can find it. Also, the touchstone is being included.

Please, only serious inquiries only! Will go to the highest offer. If no real offers within the next 3 days, will be putting it on eBay.

Thanks!
    How much are you looking to get for it?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ale896 View Post
    How much are you looking to get for it?
    Ideally I would like no less than $200. Everything I have is practically in brand new condition. It's never left the house, pretty much never left my desk as like I said above has only been used for development.

The original box, cables, manual are included and also a touchstone (with the box as well).
    Sold? On ebay? I'm looking for a new phone for for my son...
    Quote Originally Posted by its4nick View Post
    Sold? On ebay? I'm looking for a new phone for for my son...
    Good question. I PMed the seller days ago... and nothing. Bad form.
    Quote Originally Posted by krusenkevin View Post
    Good question. I PMed the seller days ago... and nothing. Bad form.
    Hmm, First of all, It's forum (unless you're referring to a paper form, which it doesn't make sense).

Secondly, this isn't a bad "form",
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Hmm, First of all, It's forum (unless you're referring to a paper form, which it doesn't make sense).

Secondly, this isn't a bad "form",
    No, I meant precisely what I wrote.

FORM
    18. a conventional method of procedure or behavior: society's forms.
    22. procedure or conduct, as judged by social standards: Such behavior is very bad form. Good form demands that we go.
    Gotcha. Thanks for explaining it
  9.    #9  
    Bumping this as my Pre is back on the market. The original post still applies.
  10.    #10  
    Any takers before I hit ebay with this?