1.    #1  
    If you have been looking to get a complete Prism package... check this out. These items are in great shape and priced to sell...

1) Palm m105 Handheld Organizer ($100.00)
    -- Used very little, looks and operates great. Palm OS 3.5, 8 MB internal memory, standard Palm interface. Comes with leather billfold case and 1 replacement face-cover.

2) HandSpring 16 MB Visor Prism Color Handheld Device ($200.00)
    -- I am the only owner for last 1.5 yrs. Always had screen protector, never dropped, well cared for, good condition. Includes; Extra 8 MB internal memory for a total of 16 MB. (Upgraded via www.palmpilotupgrages.com $150), HotSync cradle, desktop Software on CDROM, stylus, and leather case. Unit professionally modified to include headphone jack.

3) EyeModule 2 ($75.00)
    -- Used only a couple of times. In great shape, comes with software and soft case.

4) SoundsGood 64 MB MP3 Player ($75.00)
    -- Only slightly used, great shape, sounds wonderful. Comes with software, ear buds, and soft carrying case.

5) Audible Advisor 16 MB Memory ($50.00)
    -- Can be used with Audible.com for digital audio. However 16 MBs can be standard memory. Software, manuals, ear buds, and car adapter included. Still in package!

6) MemPlug CF Adapter ($30.00)
    -- Compact Flash adapter allows up to 256 MB of external memory. Great shape, includes software, manual, & box.

7) Targus Stow- away Keyboard ($50.00)
    -- Compact, fold-up, portable keyboard for HandSpring Visor line. Used minimally, comes with software and manual.

8) ScanDisk CF Memory Cards; 128 and 64 MB ($50.00 & $30.00)
    -- I am selling two Scandisk Compact Flash Memory cards. The cards can be easily used with several compact flash adapters for the HandSpring Visor. Get more memory!

9) HandSpring Visor GameFace ($10.00)
    -- Snap-on GameFace for Visor series that improves gaming by providing easy buttons and joystick action. Very cool!

10) HandSpring Visor Travel HotSync Cable ($15.00)

11) HandSpring Visor Travel AC Power Adapter ($15.00)

12) HandSpring Visor Travel DC Power Adapter ($10.00)

13) HandSpring Visor Emergency Battery Charger ($10.00)

14) HandSpring Visor to Motorola Startac Cellular Modem Cable ($30.00)

I have decided to upgrade from my Visor Prism to a Sony, therefore you SAVE! Prices are negotiable and discounts are given if multiple items are purchased. Shipping charged to buyer on items under $50.00, all purchases over $50.00, I will pay for shipping within the US. I prefer to use PayPal as the payment method.

Email me at HandeKeeper@infowest.com for more information. My name is Jon. Thank you!
    JC
    YGM
    Hi Jon. I sent you a couple of emails....

Mike
  4.    #4  
    Mike,

Your email must not be working, I have been sending messages and you don't seem to be getting them. I would like to finalize things with you, please email me from a different address or call me at (801) 589-8480. Thank you.

Jon
    JC
  5.    #5  
    See above for details on products. Here is an update on what is left and the prices have dropped, check it out....

1) Palm m105 Handheld Organizer ($80.00)

2) HandSpring 16 MB Visor Prism Handheld Device ($190.00)

3) EyeModule 2 ($70.00)

4) SoundsGood 64 MB MP3 Player ($70.00)

5) Audible Advisor 16 MB Memory ($50.00)

6) MemPlug CF Adapter (SOLD!)

7) Targus Stow- away Keyboard ($50.00)

8) ScanDisk CF Memory Cards; 128 and 64 MB (SOLD!)

9) HandSpring Visor GameFace ($10.00)

10) HandSpring Visor Travel HotSync Cable ($15.00)

11) HandSpring Visor Travel AC Power Adapter ($15.00)

12) HandSpring Visor Travel DC Power Adapter ($10.00)

13) HandSpring Visor Emergency Battery Charger ($10.00)

14) HandSpring Visor to Motorola Startac Cellular Modem Cable ($30.00)

Won't last forever, cash in while you can. I am willing to accept offers. Email me at handekeeper@infowest.com .
    JC