1.    #1  
    I have a Pre that I am selling. I used it for a few months, but have made the switch to an Iphone. The phone has a small ding on the top right side. I have all the original packing except for the orange and black pouch. I am also including an AirRave, a touchstone kit with an extra touchstone, and a car charger. All for the great low price of $200.

This is my first time posting to any type of "fourm", but I am sure there is a way to contact me if you are interested, or have any questions.
    What type of AirRave? And do you have a pic of the phone?
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    If it comes to it and you are interested in selling the puck alone please pm me.
  4.    #4  
    Airrave is a samsung model scs-26uc
  5.    #5  
    Here are some photos
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PM me for touchstone kit the whole thing if it hasnt been sold.
    any pics of the damage? And do you have paypal and any way for a reference ....ebay I'd or something?
  8.    #8  
    I do have a pay pal account... I guess you just need my e-mail but says I can not post that here. I also have a e-bay account and user name is grn99miata. I have not used either accounts in quite some time, but hope that helps. LMK if you have anyother questions
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PM sent , private message. And thanks for taking the time to add the pic. The damage is minor.
  10.    #10  
    SOLD