1.    #1  
    C'mon, people, help Gameboy afford the upcoming CDMA Treo!

What I've got:

Prism + Ice Flipcover: $170
    Stowaway keyboard: $50
    Minijam w/128 mb: $80
    Xircom Springport 56k modem: $40
    Memplug CF w/128 mb: $75
    Eyemodule 2: $80

Bundle price: $399 (save over $95). Offers for bundle during the first week get priority, with free shipping. Individual items are $3.50 per item. Email dr.dre@ix.netcom.com.

May the force be with you.
    Is that Memplug CF flush? What revision?

Also, what brand of CF does it include?
    Can I buy the memplug w/out the card?
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
  4.    #4  
    Sorry I haven't replied on the boards. I've been getting most responses via email.

I've already agreed to sell the EM2 and the MemPlug + CF (I was surprised on how many responses I got to that one).

Everything else is still up for sale. I'm willing to part with the remaining bundle for $275: the Prism, FlipCover, 128 mb MiniJam, Stowaway and Springport modem. Any takers?
    Originally posted by Gameboy70
    Bundle price: $399 (save over $95). Offers for bundle during the first week get priority, with free shipping. Individual items are $3.50 per item. Email dr.dre@ix.netcom.com.

May the force be with you.
    Can I take the Prism for $3.50, as you advertised?
    Last edited by terrysalmi; 05/06/2002 at 09:03 AM.
    gameboy,

if you are still planing to get the treo, what are you using in the mean time?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  7.    #7  
    terrysalami:

Oops! In a word, no.

Felipe:

A tricorder! Actually, I'm using a Qualcomm QCP-6035 PDA/phone, which I'll probably wind up selling here once I get the Treo. That should pay for the first month of 3G service. It's great, but the 270 is smaller, color, 3G; and it has a keyboard.

By the way, the MemPlug w/128 CF cardwhich someone agreed to buy is back on the market at the $75 price (not $3.50) plus shipping (that is $3.50). The deal fell through.
    Well, if you recieve no other offers, I will take the memplug with no card. No rush though, so take your time deciding.
  9.    #9  
    Please give to the Gameboy270 Treo fund!

Because of the difference between what I reported people had agreed to buy and what was actually bought, here's what still up for sale:

The Prism. It comes with all accessories (I just found the original case yesterday): i.e. USB cradle, CD, manual, and Ice FlipCover. In addition I'm throwing in a couple of other accessories for the same price: the Memory Access 2 mb Flash card/vibrating alarm and a USB cable (less cumbersome than the cradle, esp. if you have a laptop, but you'll still need the cradle to charge). $170.

The MiniJam is sold.

The MemPlug w/128 mb CF is back on the market, which was the item I got the most responses on before prematurely telling everyone that I had a buyer. $75, bundled only.

The Eyemodule2 which allegedly had a buyer turned into the MiniJam transaction, so it's back. $80.

Stowaway keyboard, for all Visors except the Edge. $45.

Xircom Springport 56k modem had another buyer who went with another seller, so it's back as well. $40.

The whole lot now goes for $350, free shipping. Otherwise shipping on each item is $3.50. Email me at dr.dre@ix.netcom.com