1.    #1  
    Well, it is time for The Final Sale! If it donít sell this time, Iíll take it elsewhere!

All prices are negotiable, especially if you order more than one thing. Prices include USPS First-Class shipping in the US. Other services and options available at cost.

PayPal is the preferred payment method (account name is 'madkins007@cox.net'). I'll consider other options as well!

Hardware/Modules for Sale-----------------------------------

New Item! Zio! SmartMedia Card Reader and 64Mb SM card (www.microtechinc.com) Reader, cable, and card. The CD is missing, but you can download the driver at the website (if I find the CD, I'll probably bump the price up some to cover the cost of protecting the CD enough to ship it!). Asking $20 for the package.

SiPix A6 Pocket Printer (www.sipix.com) Includes original packaging and all accessories (except the original cheap fabric pouch- no big loss!) AND most of a package each of sheet and roll paper AND a protective carry case I rigged up. Together, this was about $200, asking $100, firm.

--SOLD!-- Screen Protectors Iíll throw in a used Brando Screen Protector, and whatever others I can find (I should have some Nu-Shieldís around) to the first person who asks and orders anything else.

--SOLD--InnoGear MiniJam MP3 Module (www.innogear.com) Includes 2 (two) 32mb MMC cards, original packaging and accessories (except that 'stock' earphones will be replaced with a different type) New- $99 for the MiniJam and 1 card, $20 for the other, asking $70 for all of it.

--SOLD--VisorSolutions BattPlug Power Source (www.visorsolutions.com) allows you to power/recharge your Prism while on the go. I modified mine to take any appropriate power source besides the battery pack. Was $15.50, asking $8.

Cases for sale!----------------------------------------------

New Item! Handspring Mesh Modulecase, grey/orange (http://www.handspring.com/products/P...20006&cat=1051) Some wear. Was $20, asking $8.

--SOLD!-- Levenger e-Case (www.levenger.com) Tan flap-style case. A bit wide, but allows space for a good pen, etc. beside the PDA. Fits a Stow-A-Way perfectly! Was $20 on sale, asking $8.

Roadwired Medium Tech Case (www.roadwired.com) This looks like a basic camera case, but is very well made, and includes a 'secret pocket'. Not -quite- big enough for a Stow-A-Way. Originally $20, asking $5.

Incipio 'Wild Ones' Leopard Skin 'Generic/Velcro' PDA Case (www.incipiodirect.com) These are really fun cases! Was $25, asking $10.

BucketBoss PDA Pouch (www.duluthtrading.com, search for 'PDA') Tough, basic pouch. Some reviewer said it fits the Stowaway, but I find it a really, REALLY tight fit! Was $13, asking $5.

--SOLD--GrinderGear Basecamp (www.grindergear.com/basecamp.html), blue with older style fixed belt clip. The bungies on the very front have been removed, and the case is a little worn. Was $40, asking $15.

--SOLD--Vaja Prism Case, Green(Black)/Tan, magnetic closure, no belt clip (www.vajacases.com) Nearly new, with box. I removed the plastic film over the buttons. I paid $50, asking $20!

--SOLD--Columbia Sportswear Company PDA Pouch (not shown on their website. I'll try to get a good digital photo if anyone is interested!) This is an olive/black pouch with a Velcro cover flap. It is not padded, but is stiffened. One side has two loops for pens, the other has a zipper to allow the pouch to expand. It will not fit a Stowaway. Was $20, asking $5 (or free with another order!)

--SOLD--RhinoSkin 1100 Case (www.rhinoskin.com) An old favorite and probably the most worn of my cases. Was $20, asking $5. (or free with another order!)

Remember- all prices negotiable!
    Contact me at madkins007@cox.net for details!
    Last edited by Madkins007; 05/08/2002 at 01:01 AM.
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!
    YGM!
    You have mail!
    "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes" Rom 1:16
    Madkins,

that was me asking about the printer. i think i'm gonna pass. thanks very much for remembering though.

(i originally was under the impression it could take any paper cut to the proper size. since this is not the case, it's not worth it for me as i'd have to import paper from the usa every time.)

thanks!

mc
    You have mail...
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by mensachicken
    Madkins,

that was me asking about the printer. i think i'm gonna pass. thanks very much for remembering though.

(i originally was under the impression it could take any paper cut to the proper size. since this is not the case, it's not worth it for me as i'd have to import paper from the usa every time.)

thanks!

mc
    Thanks, Mensa! I appreciate the update!
  7.    #7  
    Everyone- thanks for the responses! I appreciate it, and am glad things are moving quickly. That probably means I underpriced them, but it also means I probably won't have to do this again for a while!

There are still a couple good deals left, including a couple new ones I had forgotten about (Zio SM card reader, Mesh Modulecase)!
    Last edited by Madkins007; 05/02/2002 at 11:47 PM.