1.    #1  
    Electronics Garage Sale

This stuff HAS to go (to make room for new junk?- hope not!) All prices are negotiable. Prices include USPS First Class shipping in the US- other options available.

I prefer PayPal but will consider other options.

Dell Inspirion 3000 Laptop Computer Model TS30H, with removable CD and floppy drives, AC power cord, manual, and most of the drivers. Battery is dead, some keycaps are missing, some damage to case near screen hinges, overall wear and tear. Unit works right as far as I know, but I cannot get Windows installed (I don’t have the right disks). Asking $100.

VersaPad Touch Pad (ww w.interlinkelec.com) Mouse replacement made by the same company that makes many of the touch pads used in laptops. Includes a stylus, customizable toolbar, scroll bars, serial or PS/2 connectors, etc. Can be used as a small drawing tablet. Complete in original box. Asking $10.

Cobra Microtalk 2-Way Radios, FSR110-2MF A pair of radios with rechargeable batteries (the packs need to be replaced, but it can also use 4 AAA’s), and stand to charge both radios or the battery packs alone. Asking $20.

Radio Shack Portable Scanner, 200+ channels Handheld scanner, AC charger/power cord, powered antenna and power cord, spare rubber antenna, telescoping antenna for wider ranges, manuals, Police Call frequency guide(s). Asking $75 for the whole ‘shebang’.

Gameboy Pocket Package Ice Gameboy Pocket, yellow Gameboy camera, carry case, ‘worm light’, reference book for the camera, and several games, including but not limited to ‘WWF Raw is War’, ‘Star Trek’, ‘4-in-1 (Chess, Checkers, Reversi, Backgammon)’, ‘64-in-1 (Nintendo stuff), etc. Asking $40.

Franklin Advanced Thesaurus ATH-440 AND a NIV Bible cartridge, AND the Franklin WG-15 Electronic Word Game toy. Asking $10.

Questions? E-mail me at madkins007@cox.net.

Thanks!
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!
  2.    #2  
    In case there was any doubt, the garage sale items are now long gone! Sorry I did not post this in a more timely manner!
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!