Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys. I'm a new seller, I saw in your forums that people are selling unlocked prees for 400 and 450 EUROS... That's crazy expensive. I live here in Spain and I have a reseller who will sell unlocked pres for 300 euros.

If you're interested let me know, and I'll put it up on ebay, or we can do a paypal transaction or whatever. We can talk about it I've had a paypal account since 2004 and I have a high rep on ebay . So if anyone wants a Palm Pre, Unlocked (no Rebel Sim needed!) and QWERTY and wants to pay 300 euros (+shipping, we can talk shipping options ) let me know!

Cya,
    Kent.
    I might be interested in getting a Pre, along with a touchstone charger kit, shipped to India. How much will it cost and what are the shipping options? I tried sending you a PM, but apparently you cannot receive a PM.
  3.    #3  
    I PMed you
    Dear zkyevolved,

I┤m interested in buying a unlocked QWERTY Palm Pre. I live in Sweden and it seems that the only possibility is either importing a O2 Palm Pre with a RebelSIM or a unlocked German QWERTZ Palm Pre.

A real unlocked QWERTY Palm Pre would be much better!

What is the current price, incl. shipping to Sweden? How much for an additional touchstone charger? What about warranty and such?

Please, let me know!

Sincerely:

Aron Sj÷berg
    Stockholm
    Sweden
  5.    #5  
    Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to some of you, this weekend I had the stomach flu. It REALLY sucks. It renders me useless in bed :P haha.

Regardless, tomorrow I will get you all quotes. But to give you all a quick message:
    Shipping to the US between 25-35 euros, shippping in Europe around 15-20, depending to where and the options you want to add (faster = more expensive, slower = cheaper).

I don't have any touch stones on sale, so you could probably find them cheaper from ebay or respective sellers in your own countries, but if you insist on receiving it together (ALL together) I can get it for you, I'll let you know how much. But it's the regular retail price.

All Pres are BRAND NEW (opened to unlock, test and make sure it is unlocked as some can't be unlocked, so I think you would all be OK with me testing it, right?) and they come with a 1 year warranty (manufacturer). You would have to send it back to me, I'll get it repaired for you and then I'd have to unlock it again for you, but once again, You'd get a brand new Pre (if it's covered under warranty :P So no throwing it in the water!!!!).

To the people that have written me, and those who in the future also want one, PM me your country and your postal code to get a more exact shipping cost!

Summary:
    300 euros for the phone unlocked.
    Between 15-35 euros shipping depending on where in the world you are!!!

Thanks guys
  6.    #6  
    Another batch is going out tomorrow!!! keep your eyes open on your mail boxes It should be there within a week
    Hi zkyevolved, I'm interested in buying an unlocked GSM Palm Pre. Is yours factory unlocked? Is it BNIB? Can it be activated in any country? How much is the shipping to brasil (city: rio de janeiro)? How long would it take to get here?
    thx!

(I've sent you a PM too)
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zkyevolved View Post
    Hey guys. I'm a new seller, I saw in your forums that people are selling unlocked prees for 400 and 450 EUROS... That's crazy expensive. I live here in Spain and I have a reseller who will sell unlocked pres for 300 euros.

If you're interested let me know, and I'll put it up on ebay, or we can do a paypal transaction or whatever. We can talk about it I've had a paypal account since 2004 and I have a high rep on ebay . So if anyone wants a Palm Pre, Unlocked (no Rebel Sim needed!) and QWERTY and wants to pay 300 euros (+shipping, we can talk shipping options ) let me know!

Cya,
    Kent.
    Hey,
    Im interested in a GSM Pre. I sent you a PM get back at me!
    Im also interested in a GSM Pre. I sent you a PM get back at me!
    I'm very interested as well. But carefull too. I'll wait for some positive feedback and then decide. A BIG thanks already for offering.
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Torpedojager View Post
    I'm very interested as well. But carefull too. I'll wait for some positive feedback and then decide. A BIG thanks already for offering.
    Here is the positive feedback you been waiting for. Go ahead and order one zkyevolved, made my day yesterday thats why I havent posted in the forum untill now. Playing with my Pre all night.
    The postoffice needed 4 wokingdays to get me the pre from spain to sweden. zkyevolved is to be trusted, he answerd all my questions no problem even my stupid ones with respect. Package insured money tranfer through Paypal so its no problem there. Go ahead and order one you wont be dissapointed.
    I have to mention the key board it fantastic, I have not used on ever, but I learned quickly, and the notifications for messages is great. Even updated to OS 1.4.
    //Beca
    Simens S3 -> Simens S10 -> Palm V & Simens S35i -> SE T610 & Palm T2 -> SE S700 & Palm T3 ->SE W810i -> Palm Pre- running WebOS 2.1!! @500Mhz -> Palm Pre 2. The Pre 2 rocks. -> Pre 3, Nice & Touchpad=> Future Pre 4 wanted.
    I want to get one with zkyevolved too but I guess I'm on the waiting list now ;//
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Im trying to get in contact with him but no luck. Anyone had any luck?
    Nope, I pm'd him too. Maybe he put his profits into a vacation? I'd love to hear more success stories. I like the fact he opens and tests every one too as it sounds like a pain to get RMA'd.
    PM'ed him also. Please get back to me with the shipping cost and the approximate time-frame for next shipment?
    I also Pmed him last night
    Has anyone heard from him recently? Who bought a Pre for him?
    PMed you.
    I'd be interested, too, if legit.
    The other guy now only has locked ones, what's your status now please Kent?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast