Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wekya View Post
    The other guy now only has locked ones, what's your status now please Kent?
    I also wait ..
    Quote Originally Posted by wekya View Post
    The other guy now only has locked ones, what's your status now please Kent?
    I'm soooooo jealous. I bought one of the last unlocked ones from the other guy for 450 euros (That's over $600 USD).

I can say that these Movistar Spain QWERTY Pre's when unlocked by IMEI work flawlessly on AT&T in the USA. That's if you can live with EDGE data speeds which I decided I could (until May 10th!!!!!!!!)

TTB
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    I'm soooooo jealous. I bought one of the last unlocked ones from the other guy for 450 euros (That's over $600 USD).

I can say that these Movistar Spain QWERTY Pre's when unlocked by IMEI work flawlessly on AT&T in the USA. That's if you can live with EDGE data speeds which I decided I could (until May 10th!!!!!!!!)

TTB

Are the Movistar Pre's not 850/1900/2100 HSDPA?

I've seen 850/1900/2100 HSDPA Pre's on eBay.co.uk
    I would rather get a Pre Plus from AT&T, go on a minimum plan for 90 days and get it unlocked by AT&T and then ultimately break the contract.

Cost --> $150 (Say for AT&T Pre Plus) + $210 ($70 x 3 for the First 3 Months) + $200 Early Termination Fee = $560. I have a legit unlocked Pre Plus!

I am tired of waiting for the unlocked Movistar Pre now
    Have the unlocked pre's dried up? I have now decided I'm going to order one somewhere, but it seems the supply has dried up!
    Palm is coming to AT&T...am sad to see the death of this thread

adios zkyevolved and goma!
    Are there really no more?
    zkyevolved has not answered PMs but I would still be interested even so...
    I'm also interested in getting one if it still available... sucks living in malaysia.. palm has abandon the asia pacific region
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12