1.    #1  
    The sprint pre is now $50 less at best buy! Also, activation has been cut in half to $18 to replace the $36 fee! Will post url if requested. UPDATE: The sprint pixi is $50 at best buy! Both sprint devices have dropped $50!
    Last edited by Sk3lleton; 02/07/2010 at 03:04 PM.
    dude, radioshack has the pre for 79.99 and has for a month or 2, the pixi is 29.99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk3lleton View Post
    The sprint pre is now $50 less at best buy! Also, activation has been cut in half to $18 to replace the $36 fee! Will post url if requested. UPDATE: The sprint pixi is $50 at best buy! Both sprint devices have dropped $50!
    it's only for new customers I was there today my brother got one he paid 150
    I just switched to Sprint; add a line to my girlfriend's account, and they don't make pricing easy.

Best Buy-
    Pre
    *primary line, new or existing contract extension $99.99
    *secondary line, new or existing contract extension $149.99
    Pixi
    *primary line, new or existing contract extension $49.99
    *secondary line, new or existing contract extension $99.99

Radio Shack
    Pre
    *new contract, primary OR secondary line $79.99
    *existing contract extension, primary OR secondary line $129.99
    Pixi
    *new contract, primary OR secondary line $29.99
    *existing contract extension, primary OR secondary line $99.99

Both places charge $18 activation on a contract extension and $36 on a new line activation.

So, in our case of her getting a Pixi and me a Pre, it would have been in our best interest to extend her contract at BB with the Pixi and then added a line at Radio Shack with the Pre, but we just did it all at Radio Shack for the ease.
  5.    #5  
    So if you were out of contract (and eligable for upgrade) you could get the cheaper price at radioshack?
    What Time will not heal, nothing will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk3lleton View Post
    So if you were out of contract (and eligable for upgrade) you could get the cheaper price at radioshack?
    As of last week at my local (St. Cloud MN) stores you would pay 99.99 at Best Buy and 129.99 at Radio Shack. Call them both at a non-peak time and talk it over, they should be able to tell you what they can do, YMMV.
    yes bestbuy is 99 for upgrading customers, it has been for about 2 weeks now, and still 79.99 for new customers radio shack is still 79.99 for new customers ans 129.99 for upgrades
  8.    #8  
    But you cannot get a pre for $79.99 at radioshack with an existing customer?
    What Time will not heal, nothing will.
    no as an existing customer at radio shack it is 129.99 and at bestbuy it is 99 but be careful bestbuy charges the tax on the original price of the phone which is like 729 or something so it ends up being more than the 129 at radioshack..unless you order online=no tax