1.    #1  
    The Sprint phones and the iPod Touch are sold.

Selling off some electronic stuff that I don’t use anymore. This is being sold as a group; I’m too lazy to split it up and sell them separately. I recently switched from Sprint to AT&T, (I bought an iPhone,) so I don’t need either of these phones. Also, the iPod Touch has some issues, so I’m selling it as well.

1. Sprint Centro - Black color. Very good condition. A few small scratches on the exterior, but the screen is perfect. Included with the phone is a good working battery, USB connector cable, an AC charger and an older belt holster. Works perfectly. No mini-SD card included.

2. Sprint 755p - Blue. Very good condition. A few small scratches on the exterior, but the screen is perfect. Included with the phone is a good working battery, a USB connector cable, the OEM Treo cradle, and an AC charger. Works perfectly. No SD card included.

3. iPod Touch - Original 8 GB version. Very good condition. A few light scratcheson the exterior, but the screen is perfect. Included with the iPod Touch is the original box, USB cable, headphones. A rubberized skin case and a matte screen protector are both installed. PLEASE NOTE: The headphone jack on this iPod Touch is not working properly, so you can’t use this unit with a set of headphones. I have been using this iPod Touch with a car adapter that fits into the base of the unit, and it has functioned perfectly in that way. Wi-Fi works perfectly with this unit, so it is a great email and web surfing machine.

Each of these machines has lots of good life left in them, so I am selling the entire package for $85 shipped in the CONUS. PayPal only for payment.

Thanks for looking. I will try to get some photos taken tomorrow if I have time.

TMann
    Last edited by TMann; 03/10/2010 at 06:46 PM.
    Sprint Centro owner
    Is it still available? Check your pm.