1.    #1  
    Palm pre, used, mint condition, clean ESN. No scratches or dents. Been in the leather case most of the time. Comes with leather case, car charger, and Touchstone charging.

Selling because I bought this to try to activate on my data plan, didnt work, so I activated it on my friends plan, and tried to switch it back to mine, still didnt work. I dont want to change my plan, so I'm going to the HTC Touch pro 2.

Hoping for 190$. (10 is for the shipping)

EDIT: Battery is included, original and in perfect condition.

I live in the USA, in Texas.
    Last edited by HanMan5000; 02/08/2010 at 04:09 PM.
    Looks like a nice offer!

You might want to state whether the car charger is capable of powering the touchstone or not. (If that's the case, it may be a plus for a potential buyer. If it's a charger designed only to power through the USB port, that's not that big of a minus, but should be stated.)

EDIT: You should also confirm that the battery is included, and is the same age/condition as the phone (to your knowledge)

good luck with your sale!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Looks like a nice offer!

You might want to state whether the car charger is capable of powering the touchstone or not. (If that's the case, it may be a plus for a potential buyer. If it's a charger designed only to power through the USB port, that's not that big of a minus, but should be stated.)

good luck with your sale!
    Thats a good idea, I havent tried that. I'll go try it in a few minutes.

Also do you think the price is good? Or should I raise it...

Thanks for the help.
    I wouldn't raise the price. See how it does at the current level. You have a low post count so you might not get takers here. You should see what these sell for on eBay or Craig's List. Craig's list should be cheap or free for you to sell to a local buyer (assuming you don't live in a one-horse town). The buyer would likely want to meet in a Sprint store and be sure the ESN is clean and the phone can be activated before forking over the money. If you live in a one horse town, EBay is probably your best option (or finding someone with some reputation to sell it for you on eBay). I can't give you more eBay advice as I'm primarily a buyer there.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    I wouldn't raise the price. See how it does at the current level. You have a low post count so you might not get takers here. You should see what these sell for on eBay or Craig's List. Craig's list should be cheap or free for you to sell to a local buyer (assuming you don't live in a one-horse town). The buyer would likely want to meet in a Sprint store and be sure the ESN is clean and the phone can be activated before forking over the money. If you live in a one horse town, EBay is probably your best option (or finding someone with some reputation to sell it for you on eBay). I can't give you more eBay advice as I'm primarily a buyer there.
    Alrighty!

I'm going to keep it up here, and if it doesnt sell then I'll put it on cragslist.

Thanks for the advice, and yeah, my post count is a bit low, I usually just like to read apon this forum. I guess I should start posting more often.
    So the phone was activated on your friends line?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by leigh7 View Post
    So the phone was activated on your friends line?
    Yes, now the service is cancelled, and its ready for any plan. I never even made a phonecall on it though!! Its brand new, 0 scratches, nothing. Its in PERFECT condition, the only reason they wouldent let me activate it is becuase I DID NO Have a data plan.

Thanks!!
    do you have the original headphones and would you be willing to sell them seperately i blew the speakers in mine and really want a new pair
    PM sent
  10.    #10  
    Sale cancelled, PMs replied. Sorry guys, got a local buyer.