Hello,

I'm selling our ZAGG - InvisibleSHIELD for Palm Pre Mobile Phones - Clear Model: PALPREFB we originally purchased at Best Buy last year that we never used. Best Buy's link for more information can be found here:

We purchased these originally when the Palm Pre first came out to protect our units, but we were hesitant to use them simply because they have to be applied using a liquid cleaner solvent applicator.

I've read reviews of doing these installations and it is simply too complicated for me and maybe someone else can take advantage of our purchase and pickup both at a reduce cost.

Precentral sells the unit for $24.95. You can purchase both units, 2 sets (basically Buy 1 and Get 1 Free) of ZAGG Full Bodyshields for the original Palm Pre still in their original boxes for $24.95, not including shipping (normally $4.95 (should fit in a Priority MailŪ Small Flat Rate Box) and insurance (if you need it).

Someone out there needs this extra protection...actually once the ZAGG Shields are applied they become very scratch resistant, but I wasn't able to figure out how to apply them, get them in line, and lined up properly.

Please Note, this sale is for PayPal customers in the U.S.A. ONLY.

I can not sell to anyone outside the USA simply because the exchange fees in Europe and international shipping is just way too complicated for something I'm trying to get rid of.

Again, my prices is $24.95 + $4.95 shipping for two (2) sets of ZAGG Full Bodyshields for the original Palm Pre still in their original boxes. If you would like insurance, just let me know.

Thanks for the few minutes and let me know if you have any questions?

Sorli...