1.    #1  
    Selling my one month old Hero and Body Glove case for $200 or will trade for a Pre with case and TS. PM me if interested.

Added Pics....don't know if I did it right....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by powerbyte; 02/03/2010 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Adding Pictures
    I'd be interested in this trade, however I have no case or touch stone. Pre was just replaced about a month ago, phone is still pretty clean.
    how would you work a trade? As far as shippong@to each other?
    I'm very interested in this. Is the ESN clear? Any issues with the phone?
    Just noticed that picture 3 on there shows the mark. I've highlighted it in the picture attached to this post. Again, as you can see, its almost nothing but would prefer to be completely honest.
    might be interested but need a few more details is it including anything other than what it came with in the box because otherwise it seems like a little much to ask for a pre, case and ts
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaeh.aaric View Post
    Just noticed that picture 3 on there shows the mark. I've highlighted it in the picture attached to this post. Again, as you can see, its almost nothing but would prefer to be completely honest.
    What mark? I can't really see anything. I'm not sure if it's me or not, but the quality of those pictures are not very good.
    Is this phone still for sale? i sent a PM. awaiting reply
    i'll give you $25
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Yea, still available for $200 or what?
    im gonna be honest, if you look at the pic with the screen turned on, the reflection looks like Michael Myers. anyone else see that?
    Quote Originally Posted by kgbcapthowdy View Post
    im gonna be honest, if you look at the pic with the screen turned on, the reflection looks like michael myers. Anyone else see that?
    omg i see it
    *** I see it too
    Has anyone heard back from the OP? I was pretty excited about buying this, but it seems he's not excited about selling.
    PM'd