1.    #1  
    Switched to AT&T. I'd like to sell my Palm Pre. It does have a small crack on the very top next to the power button. It's barely noticeable and does not compromise the structural integrity or screen real estate. I'd be happy to send you pictures. I'd also be reasonable about you returning it if you paid return shipping. I'll include two chargers and a Sprint hard leather slide case.

I'd like to get $150.00, but I'll consider any reasonable offers.

Thanks!
    Could you send a picture to me? Does this affect the power button? Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by leigh7 View Post
    Could you send a picture to me? Does this affect the power button? Thanks.
    I sent you a PM as well.

It's actually a little hard to photograph because it's that innocuous. It's actually only visible to the camera when the keyboard is open and barely visible to the naked eye when it's closed. It's not visible to the camera with the keyboard closed.

In the pictures I've attached, it's visible with the keyboard open. It's the blemish in the picture that looks like a backward L or the side view of a car seat--if that makes any sense. lol.

It's visible when the keyboard is open because a little light comes in from the back side.

It does not affect the power button as it's not on that part of the phone. It's on the screen side vs. the body side.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    is this the sprint or verizon version?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by wickcity View Post
    is this the sprint or verizon version?
    Sprint.
    AGAIN (as stated in another thread) you can get a brand new Palm Pre for Sprint for $99.99 if you already have an existing account with Sprint at bestbuy.com.

If you don't have an account, Amazon sells it for $79.
    Does that extend your contract?
    You can't get the $99 deal unless you are eligible for an upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flak1969 View Post
    You can't get the $99 deal unless you are eligible for an upgrade.
    That's true.