Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am selling my 4 day old palm pre . It has no scratches or no dents. No oreo. It come with a silicone case and a screen protector. It also comes with everything in the box such as the charger, pouch, and papers. Or i would trade for an iphone 3g or 3gs.

PM me
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    PM sent, I will take it pending response to questions. Thanks
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    you haven't been responding to me questions. If you are not interested in selling this Pre let me know and i'll look elswhere. Thanks
    I'm ready to send payment. Do you accept paypal? Pm me the info.. Thanks
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pre_task_king View Post
    I'm ready to send payment. Do you accept paypal? Pm me the info.. Thanks
    good luck, I sent him a message 2 days ago asking for pictures and an ESN he said he would send it but hasn't sent anything yet. He is either not interested in selling anymore or it has a bad ESN...either way I'm bowing out.
  6.    #6  
    the reason I haven't reply qiuck enough is because someone is willing to give me a droid for it I'm just waiting to see how it turns out...and the esn is good. But if you have an iphone I will trade
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    that's still no reason to ignore a buyer, especially when he was the first to post an "i'll take it." good luck with your trade.
  8.    #8  
    no need to cry about it.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    no one is crying. I'm just warning others. The classifieds sections in forums usually run on the honor system, you send payment trusting that the person will send you an item back. Same way when someone says they will buy it, the seller trusts that the buyer isn't wasting his time and actually sends the payment. I don't usually buy things on tech forum classifieds but do buy and sell a lot of guns on gun forums. Over there the first i'll take it gets it, the seller doesn't weasel around trying to get the a better deal. If I wasn't the first to contact you the polite thing to do is say so and not send me a message and string me along wasting my time. There is some honor involved in buying and selling on the gun forums, Maybe it's different over here, maybe this place is more conducive weaselry...lol. Either way like I said good luck with the trade.
  10.    #10  
    wow guns....was that suppose to scare me well you failed. Try again. You must be a little kid because you sure do sound like it. I didn't reply in two days now your angry. I think you need to grow up. I am looking for the best deal so if anyone else besides this loser want a pre tell me.

thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by robertanakani View Post
    wow guns....was that suppose to scare me well you failed. Try again. You must be a little kid because you sure do sound like it. I didn't reply in two days now your angry. I think you need to grow up. I am looking for the best deal so if anyone else besides this loser want a pre tell me.

thank you
    I think dusty has a right to be a bit rankled. You offered an item for sale at a stated price and a buyer responded. If you've received multiple PMs and are weighing your options, the courtesy of communication to those who have expressed interest is not unreasonable. Put yourself in dustry's place, robertanakani. Silence tells you... nothing.
  12.    #12  
    Well Im am not selling it anymore. Since everyone here wants to ***** about everything. I rather sell it on ebay.

thanks
    Man you would have made an outstanding member, so pleasant!
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    he'll probably ignore the winning bidder on Ebay while he shops it around craigslist for a better deal
  15.    #15  
    I sold it last night on craigslist for 220$. So screw you dusty
    haha dusty I lol'd

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    and i'm the little kid? Take that $220 and buy yourself some class.
  18.    #18  
    Well you must be a little kid because you seem to not understand what im telling you. Someone offered me a better deal than you. Why cant you understand that.you probaly can get a new one of ebay for way cheaper than what i am offering it for. But i forgot your kinda stupid tho..
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I understand you are a classless weasel, I am a man of my word. If i say im going to do something I do it. Type "dusty78 forums" into google and you will see what i'm talking about. I buy and sell thousands of dollars worth of merchandise on forums every month. Not as part of my job but as a hobby. I wouldn't give up my honor for $30, but like i said before I have class. I guess this concept is too far fetched for you to understand.
    Last edited by dusty78; 02/02/2010 at 09:21 AM.
    This is none of my business, but this is the internet. When has that ever stopped people from butting in?

I don't see what the issue is. The guy advertised that he was interested in trading. People responded to that. But apparently he advertised in more than one place, and he took an offer from someone who wasn't on this forum. I don't see what he did that's wrong. He took the best deal available to him. What's wrong with this?
    Twitter: dullgeek
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast