Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Hi, I am selling my Pre since I have switched to the Hero. There is nothing wrong with the Pre, although it was a refurb and was used for about 3 months. There is a very slight hairline crack that is significantly under the casing on the bottom left side of the slider. This was there since I received the phone, and has not grown or anything. Also a small line (barely noticeable) of pixelation toward the top left of the screen. Everything else is in excellent condition with little signs of wear.

I am including the touchstone + back, all original accessories, two car chargers and a couple spare microUSB data cables. Will throw in a leather flip holster (for belt) if interested. Will also throw in the original battery (got it replaced due to phone reset issues, but will act nice as an emergency battery if needed). Will add photos upon request.

Asking around $250, but willing to negotiate. Make me an offer!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Price dropped to $200, PM if interested. Just wanted to clarify, this phone is in perfect working condition with only the slight mishaps listed above. I am only selling it because I switched to android and the Hero.
    Can you get a picture of the crack, if it's possible? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Bump. Phone still available, looking for $200 (including shipping and all accessories and touchstone).