1.    #1  
    I won a Treo from Handspring which is autographed by Jeff Hawkins. (This has been discussed in this thread.) My wife and I are both happy with our current PDA's, so I'm going to sell the Treo to pay for a DV camcorder to remember our new baby girl with!

Here's a picture of the autograph on the back for those who are interested. The Treo itself is in perfect/brand new condition and is not activated. The box was opened when I received it due to the autographing. I've spent probably about a total of 30 minues playing with it (wasn't much fun without a SIM card!), but the sync cable, headset, software and manuals haven't even been touched. The Treo itself is still flawless, including the screen and the casing.

I've been a part of the VisorCentral community for a couple of years, and I knew that someone here might have more appreciation for this Treo than your average ebay user. Therefore, I'm giving my fellow VC'ers first crack at this thing. Non-activated Treos are going for $600 from Handspring, but I don't know what an autographed one is worth so make me an offer I can't refuse.

For references, my ebay user id is 'euangel' and I've had many happy buyers of some of my other Visor equipment here in the VC marketplace. Serious offers onlye -- please email me if you are interested.
    such a beauty... *sigh*
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by miradu
    such a beauty... *sigh*
    I agree...it wasn't an easy decision!
  4.    #4  
    C'mon! Surely one of my fellow VCer's has been contemplating a Treo!
    How about swaping it for some stock in handspring?
    sure, i've contemplated a treo. but they're too darn expensive or i'd have bought one already.

there are a bunch on ebay right now with buy it now's in the 500-550 range and they don't appear to be moving either so you're not alone.
  7.    #7  
    Hey congratulations on the sale. I would have made the Buy it Now a little higher, though...
  9.    #9  
    Probably so...I had a couple different people email me about it just about the same time it sold. No sweat...that's what ebay is all about...everyone finds a good deal, and I made enough to pay for a video camera!
    Haha, cool. Enjoy your camera.
    What I thought was funny was the first 2 bids were $10 & $20.
    My Treo has more memory than I do.