1.    #1  
    My gf wants a palm pre and I'm trying to find the best price for her. Is it worth waiting a few more days to see if there are promotions on the Palm Pre from sprint after verizon gets their Palm Pre Plus? Best I could find so far was $150 from best buy with instant rebate. The bad part is you still have to pay tax on the full price. Would sprint offer some discounts if she buys 2? Please let me know what you think!
    Whatever you do, do not buy from Wirefly. I have had nothing but headaches since I bought my pre's from them and their customer service is by far the worst of any company I have had to deal with. I would highly recommend just buying them from a retail Sprint store. They may cost a little more on the front end, but it's worth it. The hassle of dealing with these "middle man" companies is something I wish I would have avoided.
    Sprintusers has two Pre's for sale, BNIB. Actually, there's like 3 or 4 BNIB's on there. Check them out.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Get a hold of zeravla531 on here. I got my girl a Pre for $1, totally legit from Sprint, with free overnight shipping. You have to be adding a line, not upgrading. Here is the thread.

http://forums.precentral.net/marketp...ne-1-00-a.html