1.    #1  
    Stowaway Keyboard: Perfect condition, I have original box, software. $50 shipped.SOLD

Eyemodule 1: Works perfectly. I don't have original box but I do have software. $30 shipped. SOLD

Matchbook drive: Includes software key from kopsis. Non flush version. $5 shipped. SOLD

Pocket Express Pocket Recipes: I have software, but no box. $10 shipped.SOLD

I accept paypal. Please email me at ashmedvisor@jalbrant.com
    Last edited by ashmed; 04/05/2002 at 04:22 PM.
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    Hi,
    about the matchbook drive, which one is it ?
    md-001 ?
    md-100?

and do you ship to israel?

TIa
    -daniel
    Originally posted by danielr
    about the matchbook drive, which one is it ?
    md-001 ?
    md-100?
    The non-flush Matchbook drive would be the md-001
  4.    #4  
    Bump - I lowered my prices too. Just a few more days and anything unsold is going on ebay.

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    What stuff do you have left?
  6.    #6  
    everything but the matchbook drive

7.    #7  
    All items have now been sold. Thanks everybody!

The matchbook drive came in the mail today, and the software key worked on the first try. It seems everything is in order, the test will come tomorrow when I buy a CF card for it...

Thanks ashmed for a good product (i think...) at such a low price! (In other words - what is wrong with it that I will find out soon?!)

Out of curiosity, why did you sell it for $5 and pay shipping yourself? You only made a $1.50 profit or something like that!
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
  9.    #9  
    Mainly just to get rid of it and to pass the joy of owning a great product onto other VC members.

As an Update:

I got a 64 Mb Sandisk Card at CompUSA today for $19.99 (GREAT DEAL!) and put it in the matchbook drive, and it works great! Thanks ashmed (once again!) for the great deal!
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro