1.    #1  
    hehehehehehehehehehe

Happy April 1st.

---

...you know, I find this annoying, too! ah, well, I went to all the trouble of writing it, might as well hit "submit"
    I'll take 3, even though, as far as I can tell, there is no service to this area.

I assume they come with cases, travel chargers, and the newly announced MP3 player options for the price?

Now- somewhere I saw a website that said how to open the case and re-expose the Springboard slot (it also talks about the conspiracy to make people think the Springboard slot is used by the communicator, but this is such a transparent falsehood. We all KNOW the real reason for this story, don't we?)

This will be great! My wife and I, and one of my kids all having Treos with all the bells and whistles, and my existing stock of modules in full use! I hear that the Treo with a GPS is a really hot device!
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!
    FS: Mint Treo 180, $150.00!!
    I thought you already dropped yours, causing a small dent...
    exactly what is your definiton of *mint*?
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    You little devil.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I kill me!
    "hehehehehehehehehehe "

You sir, are a monkey butler of little or no shame. Hie thee to a nunnery and eat goatcheese and pickles!
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."