1.    #1  
    If anyone has a Google voice invite, and was thinking, "Hey, Google wave looks good," then heres the place. Just pm me your email, and I'll send you mine.
    ill give you a google voice free
    I have plenty of Google wave invites and I am looking to get a Google voice invite. Anyone ?
    063_XOBX:

Do you still have any? Would you trade a Wave invite for a Voice invite? PM me. I am looking to get Google Voice. I have a lot of Google Wave invites.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstan View Post
    I have plenty of Google wave invites and I am looking to get a Google voice invite. Anyone ?
    I got you covered. Send your email address to my inbox. I don't need the wave invite but you can have one of my voice invites.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Can anyone PM me a google voice invite?
    I'm looking for Google Voice as well. Have been searching endlessly to no prevail. I have Google Wave invites I would be more than willing to exchange it would make my day
    Last edited by GR3EN; 01/30/2010 at 08:41 PM.
  8.    #8  
    063_xobx, I still don't have mine after weeks! Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GR3EN View Post
    I'm looking for Google Voice as well. Have been searching endlessly to no prevail. I have Google Wave invites I would be more than willing to exchange it would make my day
    I have a few Google Voice invites and would be willing to trade for Google Wave. PM me and we can make the trade.
    I have google wave invites that I would like to trade for a Google Voice invite.

Please private message me.

Thanks!
    Same here. I would love to try Google Voice and have Wave invites for trade. Please PM me. THANKS!
    I used google voice in the past but haven't used for a while. Is it any better now? What are you guys using it for?
    Hi guys,

I've got google voice. I've got tons of invites.

Can I get a google wave invite at agarciamog@gmail .com

Thank you in advance.
  14. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    i have one voice invite for anyone who wants. PM me.
    I'm interested in using the voice mail to text function and having a free business line as my company is just forming and I don't need the extra expense. If you still have a voice invite I'd appreciate it. I still have wave invites for trade.

peteut@gmail .com
    I'd like a wave invite that I can trade a voice invite for. Please message me if you're interested.
    whats voice and wave?
    can anyone be so kind to give a free voice invite??
    thank you very much
    Last edited by yev; 05/06/2010 at 07:31 AM.