1.    #1  
    For sale is one mint condition Touchstone Dual location charging kit plus!

That gets you: 2 touchstone charging docks, 1 Palm international charger (includes adapters for most of the world) and 1 Touchstone back for the Palm Pre.

Here is the Palm page for it: Palm Pre&#8482 Touchstone™ Charging Kit Plus - Palm Accessories

Used for a few months, 0 wear and tear. Both Touchstones work perfectly.

$95 shipped!

Shipping will be USPS priority and payment by paypal! Unless you are in the NYC area and want to meet face to face!
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Interesting. I saw the same picture on eBay 2 days ago
  3.    #3  
    it was mine! My top bidder decided to tell me she wasnt going to pay and the second highest doesnt want it any more! Send that seller a message through ebay if you would like proof!

Ebay's loss is your gain! Interested?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    If anyone is interested in 1 of the touchstones and other items, I would be interested in the other. All I need is the touchstone.

That is if the OP is willing to break up.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I could use another touchstone and back, let me know if you wanna split it up.
  6.    #6  
    I would prefer to sell them together and would give priority to a buyer who wanted the entire package. However, If I dont get any offers on the whole package in a few days I will split it up.
    I would be interested if you do send internationally - could you contact me with how much it would cost to be shipped to Austria (not Australia!), Europe?
  8.    #8  
    I will check prices, but I believe USPS will offer the cheapest rate by far. What is your postal code in Austria?
    Postal code would be 1120, thanks!

PS: It doesn't have to be fast as long as it is trackable somehow.
    Last edited by Pulp; 01/14/2010 at 11:05 AM.
  10.    #10  
    UPS and fedex both want $90+ to ship it so they are out!

USPS First Class international - $16
    USPS - First-Class Mail International Prices

USPS Priority Mail international - $31
    USPS - Priority Mail International Prices

The package will weigh about 28 ounces and Austria is a 'group 5' country according to the USPS.

I dont know how trackable they are respectively. That does not seem to be an option here: USPS - International Extra Services

Let me know if either of these options work for you and I will send you my paypal information!
    Sent you a message!

Edit : I did sent you a message but it doesn't show up in my "sent" folder - did you receive it?
    Last edited by Pulp; 01/15/2010 at 02:11 PM.
  12.    #12  
    I did. Replied via PM.

*Pending Sale to Pulp for the entire package.*
    *Sold*