3.    #3  
    That's two. You two PM me your email addresses
  4.    #4  
    One left. Anyone else?
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Hook me up please.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks, and that is 3. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    How soon after getting an account on there do people get the ability to send out invites?
  8.    #8  
    Not sure, i've had mine when it used to be Grand Central and noticed I had invites yet. I used to have a lot more though
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I too have three invites, if anyone wants, leave a PM.
    pm'ed.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    +1
    +1
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Thanks Tophersky
    Well, none of my friends or family are interested, so the three invites I have will go to the first 3 folks to pm me!
    I have one left as well, just PM your email.

ETA: Sent it already.
    Last edited by malpha; 01/09/2010 at 03:01 PM.
    Question, I have had Grand Central and google Voice accounts for a while, (a few). I haven't used them except for Craigslist stuff. Here is what I got yesterday.

"Hey look, a pardon me. Hi. This is Jane Smith you had just called me every Kurt, because I can talk this morning. I am so sorry. If you have just called me regarding a certified copy of the value of my 1987 Course at, and you were trying to reach me by my email. Everything that you have on my email address is correct. 8th that after the Jane be Smith, there's the new moral one so it's going to be Smith, one at S P. C. Global. Dot net and everybody always forgets to put in the 1 of 1 there copying it down. That's all that you're not alone. If you need anymore information please give me a call when you do have my number. Thank you. Bye bye. "

Is this a normal transcription? The woman was American with no accent.
    While I don't mind the transcription so much, is it dependable?
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Question, I have had Grand Central and google Voice accounts for a while, (a few). I haven't used them except for Craigslist stuff. Here is what I got yesterday.

"Hey look, a pardon me. Hi. This is Jane Smith you had just called me every Kurt, because I can talk this morning. I am so sorry. If you have just called me regarding a certified copy of the value of my 1987 Course at, and you were trying to reach me by my email. Everything that you have on my email address is correct. 8th that after the Jane be Smith, there's the new moral one so it's going to be Smith, one at S P. C. Global. Dot net and everybody always forgets to put in the 1 of 1 there copying it down. That's all that you're not alone. If you need anymore information please give me a call when you do have my number. Thank you. Bye bye. "

Is this a normal transcription? The woman was American with no accent.
    While I don't mind the transcription so much, is it dependable?
    No, it isn't. Part of the reason I enabled it is because it gives hilarious results. It's especially funny when my parents leave msgs in Spanish
    Am I too late for a Google Voice invite? =)
    All of mine are spoken for!
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrancer View Post
    All of mine are spoken for!
    thank you!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast