Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    Hey now, I think I'm next in line!

Yep, I had a '05 CTS-V and '06 STS-V, now holding out on a '09 CTS-V as well. What year was yours?
    05!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    No problem! I just sent you a reply over PM.
    Sent A couple of pm's just checking if you are still interested.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Ouch, sorry for the delay over PM. I just sent a reply.
    Ouch, sorry for the delay over PM. I just sent a reply.

Id be weary of this guy! Hes been jerking our chain for 2 mos now!

He has 5 posts and almost never responds to posts, what make you think if you send him money he'll actually deliver.

I may be wrong but Im out if he offer it to me.

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Bump
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Id be weary of this guy! Hes been jerking our chain for 2 mos now!

He has 5 posts and almost never responds to posts, what make you think if you send him money he'll actually deliver.

I may be wrong but Im out if he offer it to me.
    this is still for sale...
    Not to be accusitory but I would be afraid to send you money as youve been pimping this for over 2mos and no pics and you very rarely respond!

I tell you what Ill give you 200.00 shipped COD!

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Not to be accusitory but I would be afraid to send you money as youve been pimping this for over 2mos and no pics and you very rarely respond!

I tell you what Ill give you 200.00 shipped COD!
    I would appreciate you respond via pm, I have sent you several pm's... I don't understand on how you can say that I don't respond. I have sent pictures to those who have requested them... that being said here are a few pics to assuage your concerns...

See in original post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcorcione View Post
    I would appreciate you respond via pm, I have sent you several pm's... I don't understand on how you can say that I don't respond. I have sent pictures to those who have requested them... that being said here are a few pics to assuage your concerns...

See in original post
    Well, you haven't responded to the PM I sent you yesterday.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Items have been sold Pending Payment
    Last edited by jcorcione; 03/12/2010 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Pending payment
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Items Delivered
    I have to apologize.... I took the chance and sent the funds for these 2 phones and the OP was very prompt and responded very quickly w/shipping info and stayed with it every step to make sure I was satisfied.

I was very pleasantly surprised when they arrived very well packaged and in their original boxes with all accessories as well as a leather holder for both phones. we never discussed the holders!

These phones looked brand new, very well cared for!

I would definitely do business with him again! Very Professional!

Again I apologize for the above comments! This Guy is straight up..

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I have to apologize.... I took the chance and sent the funds for these 2 phones and the OP was very prompt and responded very quickly w/shipping info and stayed with it every step to make sure I was satisfied.

I was very pleasantly surprised when they arrived very well packaged and in their original boxes with all accessories as well as a leather holder for both phones. we never discussed the holders!

These phones looked brand new, very well cared for!

I would definitely do business with him again! Very Professional!

Again I apologize for the above comments! This Guy is straight up..
    No worries my friend. I am enjoying my HTC Hero right now and was able to get tethering working on it which is why i liked the pre sooo much... (shhh don't tell LOL). hopefully the pre plus will be offered for sprint.. (one can dream)..Sprint just announced they will release the new Nexus One. we shall see. IF you have any other questions feel free to pm me..

Great business transaction with 2sslow prompt payment very easy going. A+ for you too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcorcione View Post
    No worries my friend. I am enjoying my HTC Hero right now and was able to get tethering working on it which is why i liked the pre sooo much... (shhh don't tell LOL). hopefully the pre plus will be offered for sprint.. (one can dream)..Sprint just announced they will release the new Nexus One. we shall see. IF you have any other questions feel free to pm me..

Great business transaction with 2sslow prompt payment very easy going. A+ for you too!!
    Sprint will get something along the lines of a Pre2, not Pre Plus, just fyi..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12