1.    #1  
    After going through 6 Pre's Sprint gave me a Hero so now I have some left over accessories.

Selling:
    (1) Palm Pre Battery
    (1) Palm Wall Charger & UBS Cable
    (1) Palm USB Cable

Looking for $30 OBO.
    Last edited by CTUManny; 01/06/2010 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Typo!
    Heah about $20, I would be interested, but I don't what kind of use these items have been put through, all 6 PREs????
  3.    #3  
    Yep, I had 6 Pre's. That's not counting the 4 brand new Pre's the Sprint employee went through in the store to get me the last Pre I had.

As for the accessories, they're all pretty much new. The battery is brand new and has never been used. I checked to make sure it worked and put it back little plastic bag it came in. Never used the USB cables much either.
    I'll offer $25. Let me know.....I realize you would want to wait out for other offers.
    Thanks!
  5.    #5  
    I'll be mailing these items out on Monday to whomever posts or PM's the highest offer.

Shipping is free and I'm working on getiting a pic uploaded of all the accessories together.
    Are you kidding? Those accesories are jynxed....Look what they did to all the Pres you had. Still on my first one....LOL
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Duggleluv View Post
    Are you kidding? Those accesories are jynxed....Look what they did to all the Pres you had. Still on my first one....LOL
    *high five* Glad you got a perfect Pre. I sadly did not.

The battery was never used, it was a spare I kept @ my office for when I needed a fresh battery. Ended up never using it and has nothing to do with me going through 6 Pre's.

Since Duggleluv already know exactly what happened with all my Pre's, this is for everyone else. Here the rundown for all the Pre's I had.

1) Arrived broken/cracked (The plastic was cracked near the edge of the screen, near battery port and next to the trackball thing)
    2) Oreo Twist & cracked plastic
    3) Oreo Twist
    4) Dead Pixels
    5) Worked for a few weeks then would shut off when I closed the phone (softly or quickly didn't make a difference)
    6) Same problem as #5

Went back to the Sprint store and they said it was common and gave me a Hero. Thats all. I don't hate Palm or WebOS, I just got tired of replacing my Pre's and I'm sure the Sprint store did as well.

IMAG0005.jpg
    What i want to know is how did you get Sprint to give you a HERO..Im On my 5th Pre, and they said i could not switch to another Phone.
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    What i want to know is how did you get Sprint to give you a HERO..Im On my 5th Pre, and they said i could not switch to another Phone.
    I think it depends on who you talk to when you call CS and what Sprint store you go to. When I talked with CS last the rep asked why I hadn't switch or upgraded my phone. I didn't know what she was talking about so she explained a program that Sprint has that after so many broken of defective devices, 3 or 4 I believe, Sprint will upgrade or give a comparable phone. She said it was "very common" since Pre's were breaking so often. I think she called "3 Phone Wellness Program" or something like that.

I went to my closest Sprint store they said the program didn't exist and would "upgrade" my phone to a LG Rumor. Left and went to the nicer Sprint store they said they had heard of the program offered a HTC Hero. The guy that helped me @ that store was quite nice and mention how they had tons of Pres returned or serviced.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    The shutting off thing is due to the battery, if you put a small bit of paper folded a time or two to make it nice and tight to hold the battery in, it doesn't happen ever again... This is/was an issue discussed on this site many times. I had to do it to my phone soon after I first got it (August) and a friend's phone started doing it to him too (he did NOT have that extra piece of foam padding behind the pull tab for the battery, I did, but we both required a little 'umph' in there to make it stop doing the "bump = off" thing).
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Queueyou View Post
    The shutting off thing is due to the battery, if you put a small bit of paper folded a time or two to make it nice and tight to hold the battery in, it doesn't happen ever again... This is/was an issue discussed on this site many times. I had to do it to my phone soon after I first got it (August) and a friend's phone started doing it to him too (he did NOT have that extra piece of foam padding behind the pull tab for the battery, I did, but we both required a little 'umph' in there to make it stop doing the "bump = off" thing).
    I remember reading about this. If I'm not mistaken the battery case was changed to better fit the Pre to stop it from shutting off. A Sprint rep went throught 4 Pre's in-store to find the batteries that fit better when I got Pre #5. He gave me 2 of the better fitting batteries as spares. I gave 1 to a friend and kept 1, which I'm selling.
  12.    #12  
    Anyone interested in these items? I'd like to have em' gone by the end of the week. :-)