Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Looking to buy a palm pre in MINT condition and work flawlessly for $175 shipped. Seller must have feedback/s.

Thanks
    $175 is kinda cheap for mint condition... Practically the same price of the phone after contract + rebate.

I'd sell mine for $220.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    saw couple ended on ebay for $180 maybe I will take that route or craigslist if I can't find a deal on here. You can usually get a Pre for free or $1 with a new line.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonie View Post
    saw couple ended on ebay for $180 maybe I will take that route or craigslist if I can't find a deal on here. You can usually get a Pre for free or $1 with a new line.
    Most of those pres definitely are not mint condition (or anything close to it) if you read the descriptions...

$1 with a new contract is irrelevant considering it involves a 2 year contract + rebates + additional 3rd party contracts that need to be upheld for 6 months and possibly a minimum required monthly plan. That has nothing to do with buying a Pre unsubsidized from someone...
    Got my Pre fo $80 + $7 shipping in 3 days form wirefly.
    Last edited by rigatoni1374; 01/06/2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Oops...srry that was w/ contract.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    Most of those pres definitely are not mint condition (or anything close to it) if you read the descriptions...

$1 with a new contract is irrelevant considering it involves a 2 year contract + rebates + additional 3rd party contracts that need to be upheld for 6 months and possibly a minimum required monthly plan. That has nothing to do with buying a Pre unsubsidized from someone...
    I don't think I would buy anything without reading the description and there's away around the 2 year contract (google it).
    It looks like to me you are just trying to sell your pre at a high price. Good luck!
    Please don't PM me with a higher price.
    I don't blame him for not wanting to spend over 200, it isn't worth it imo. They can be had on craigslist for 150-200 quite often.
    I'll be sure to sell it for $175 with 2600 battery as soon as you've already bought one =)

You plan on getting out of the ETF anyways, why bother buying it for $175. Go get your $1 phone you already knew you could and be done with it.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    apparently you haven't google but whatever floats your boat.