1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I can sell anyone a brand new Sprint phone shipped from Sprint for $1 + tax. (Pre, Hero, Pixi, Moment, TP2, Tour, Curve 2, etc) The only catch is that is has to be a brand new line of service, so if you're adding a line to an account or signing up with Sprint, i can do that. (no activation fee and free 1 day shipping)

Unfortunately i cannot help anyone who is looking to upgrade a phone.

If you are interested, PM me. I have helped many people on this board already.
    "Last edited by ChappyEight; 09/24/2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: To bow to zeravla."
    I wish I heard of this when i added 4 new lines onto my plan a couple of months ago, that was before I had my pre so I wasn't on the forum haha. But it's cool that your willing to help out others in the community.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    PM sent.
    pm sent
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by asaetern View Post
    I wish I heard of this when i added 4 new lines onto my plan a couple of months ago, that was before I had my pre so I wasn't on the forum haha. But it's cool that your willing to help out others in the community.
    Thanks, i appreciate it and i wish i could have helped you out.
    "Last edited by ChappyEight; 09/24/2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: To bow to zeravla."