Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    I have been a Pre owner since day 1 and really hated having to get rid of my Pre. I was on my 4th Pre, each one having various issues. What was consistent was the erratic connection at home. Even the Airave didn't help and calls to tech support and reading these forums daily offered no solution. Sprint let me trade it for a Hero which I have to say so far has had great connection at home.
    Anyway, I have several accessories for sale. I'm interested in selling everything together.
    Here is what I have:
    -Touchstone base kit with back cover
    -Palm car charger
    -Palm travel charger (2 of these)
    -IGrip swivel car mount
    -extra standard battery

Everything is in excellent shape. Estimated cost of all items, from the Pre Central store is $195. Willing to let everything go for $85 plus shipping.
    how much would you want for just the touchstone kit?
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    there is a market place section? this should be posted there?
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    there is a market place section? this should be posted there?
    is it fun talking where all of your sentences are questions ?
    If you're willing to sell bits and parts I'll be willing to buy the car charger.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    is it fun talking where all of your sentences are questions ?
    If you would of put it in the right forum in the 1st place then there would of been no question???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    sjjones,

First, o63_xobox did not start this thread, I did. If I had known there was a market place section, it would have originally gone there. He was responding to another comment about the market place.
    Instead of jumping all over people about nothing, read and comprehend the previous notes before you add decide you need to chime in with a comment that has nothing to do with the original post.
    hey,

looking to buy the touchstone charger! let me know if it is still avaliable,

thanks!