1.    #1  
    i have a week old palm pixi that i bought brand new from sprint. it is in flawless shape and has a invisible shield on it from day one. it will come with the box and everything else. im looking for a straight up trade for a "new" htc hero or samsung moment. i can email photos if need be.

pm me with your offers.
  2.    #2  
    heres some photos of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #3  
    still up for grabs for a hero or moment. pm me on here or email me at fixxxer1022@yahoo.com
  4.    #4  
    im still looking to trade for a htc hero, samsung moment or maybe even a palm pre. id prefer going android. id like a new one but "like new" is fine too.
  5.    #5  
    WOW....no bites at all guys? just last month i saw a ton of people wanting the pixi on here????
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Do you have a sell price?
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Bump for a fellow pre user/seller. I am selling/Trading my self.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    Do you have a sell price?
    well i paid $400 for it a few weeks ago. im not really looking to sell it, i more wanted a trade for android. i may consider though, make me an offer.
  9.    #9  
    BUMP...im gonna keep this offer for one more week then ill just keep the phone. im looking for a new or used htc hero or samsung moment to trade for my newer palm pixi. pm me with your offers. last chance too.....
  10.    #10  
    still want to trade, ill also consider throwing an additional $50 towards it.
    The purpose of the Marketplace is for others to be able to sell/trade whatever they want. If somone wants a Pixi for their Hero/Moment, then that is up to them. Please refrain from crapping on threads you do not agree with.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    The purpose of the Marketplace is for others to be able to sell/trade whatever they want. If somone wants a Pixi for their Hero/Moment, then that is up to them. Please refrain from crapping on threads you do not agree with.
    ^thanks for this.

still looking for a trade guys. i know someone wants a pixi on here. so heres the final deal. ill offer up the newer pixi + $50 for a htc hero or samsung moment. i may even consider a blackberry tour 9630. email me if interested. fixxxer1022@yahoo.com
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    pm regarding 9630