1.    #1  
    First $50 takes all three
    8MB Flash module ROM ver. 1.2
    2 8MB Backup module ROM ver 1.0

I'll take a money order or certified check and I'm glad to provide you with my home #, work #, cell phone #, address and all other info you may need to feel secure in this transaction. I will mail all 3 via regular US mail with return receipt for free. I will send it US Priority Mail with return receipt for $5. If you are interested e-mail me and I'll give you all the info you need. I am ready to ship the day I get certified funds.
    If you as why I'm selling it's because I got a MemPlug SM w/ a 64 MB SM card.
    Thanks,
    Raul
    raul@att.net
    If your ever willing to split these up email me!
  3.    #3  
    I'll sell the backup modules for $15 each and the Flash for $20. Let me know because I have a few interested parties.
    Originally posted by rroman
    I'll sell the backup modules for $15 each and the Flash for $20. Let me know because I have a few interested parties.
    I want it all.
    LARRY

GOD BLESS AMERICA
    All 3 modules came today.Both of my boys really like the backup modules. What a GREAT deal this was.
    LARRY

GOD BLESS AMERICA
    I'm still dissapointed at you, whitey...I was going to get the Flash Module until you stepped in...

Oh Well, back to trying to find another good deal
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    Make an offer.I already have 1 8mb module.I don't need the 2nd one.
    LARRY

GOD BLESS AMERICA
    Just noticed you replied...

I'm out of it!

Well, I just got a matchbook drive and a 64mb card so I probably don't need a 8mb card now...

Unless you want to go for $15 or less!
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro