1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I need a backup module for my European trip just incase something happens out there... can anyone help me?

Please email me: mitzeclipse@hotmail.com

I have tons of references located here:
    http://www.geocities.com/mitzeclipse

Thank you.
  2.    #2  
    BUMP! Still looking for one!
    Check out this post.
  4.    #4  
    thanks - I sent the user an email. If they don't respond, I'm still looking for one!
  5.    #5  
    *STILL* Looking for one - someones gotta have one out there!! i'm leaving for my trip soon so please hurry!
  6.    #6  
    ONE LAST TIME!!
    I'll email you. I have 8MB Backup & 8MB Flash available.

. . . . Brian
    I am selling my visor deluxe because the address book button is not working anymore and I just bought a T2. everything else is working just fine on the visor. it comes with the minijam MP3 module, eyemodule 2 camera, USB hotsync cradle which lights up due to some internal LED's which I installed myself, www.eXtendcomputer.com full charge internal NiMH battery and 12v car charger system that lets you use a rechargeable battery in the visor and charge it without removing it from the visor, plastic face plate cover, leather case, 8 meg flash flash module, backup module, gameboy cartridge holders which can hold springboard modules to protect them, 2 extra stylus, and 2 pencap stylus. I am asking $250 for the whole package. go ahead and make a reasonable offer on the whole package or just one of the items if you like.