1.    #1  
    i just spent $579 yesterday on a new palm pixie at best buy. i like it but im not sure if i want to keep it or not. it has only been used for 1 day and the sprint screen protector is still on it. i would be willing to trade this for a new htc hero or samsung moment + asking an additional $100 to make some of my $$ back. if your interested drop me a line or email me at fixxxer1022@yahoo.com. ill post pics if there is any interest at all.
    First off you want a new phone + $100, for a used phone; really??? Second, the Pixi is a great phone, give it a chance. A lot of people like the Hero, but I honestly thought it was horrible. Third, why not take it back under the 30 day return?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    First off you want a new phone + $100, for a used phone; really??? Second, the Pixi is a great phone, give it a chance. A lot of people like the Hero, but I honestly thought it was horrible. Third, why not take it back under the 30 day return?
    barely used for 1 day and theres a high demand for the pixie on these forums. and id consider a used phone as long as it's in new condition.
    Well, ok. Good luck then... I am willing to go to Best Buy or Sprint and get anyone who wants one, a Pixi and mail it unopened for $75 over cost! I haven't noticed a shortage...
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    barely used for 1 day and theres a high demand for the pixie on these forums. and id consider a used phone as long as it's in new condition.
    Take your Pixi back to Best buy and return it. You have 29 days left and you can get your money back or exchange it for a different phone.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    Well, ok. Good luck then... I am willing to go to Best Buy or Sprint and get anyone who wants one, a Pixi and mail it unopened for $75 over cost! I haven't noticed a shortage...
    best buy is charging over 500 for the pixi and $679 for the moment and hero, i didn't buy it through sprint. the holidays are over and the prices went up.
    Best Buy has a return policy. You can still return it if it's only 1 day old.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    best buy is charging over 500 for the pixi and $679 for the moment and hero, i didn't buy it through sprint. the holidays are over and the prices went up.
    Logic would dictate you return the Pixi and then buy the Moment/Hero somewhere else...
    Fixxxer, I just don't get your logic or math. I mean you said it yourself, the Hero and Moment are $179 more. Shouldn't you be offering to pay those willing to trade? I haven't seen a shortage, you can get the Pixi for $1 to $25 on an upgrade. I just don't think this forum is meant to make money off of others. The point of it is to help each other out. But, I am not made of the "Madoff" why of thinking... Sorry, Man! Return it, it is that simple!
    Last edited by Meltedwire; 12/27/2009 at 01:33 PM.
  11.    #11  
    you guys can close this thread, i wasn't trying to rip anyone off, just trying to get another phone and make some money back. ive decided to just return it and i found a new pre on craigslist for $225. i just hope they don't try to charge me a restocking fee because ill have to keep it, im broke after my purchase.
    Well hell, now I kinda feel bad. I understand being broke and all. I really do wish you luck!
    return the pixi then get the hero or whatever u want for ebay for around 300? your making a brand new phone in the box + more then the 100 your asking for.

good luck with the pre if you get it, I love it especially with doom and the capability's being shown, I really do think ces has a lot of surprises waiting.
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    Go for the return and good luck.

Meltedwire - just noticed, that is the BEST avatar I have ever scene here.
    I agree, Melted wire is there anyway you can format that as a wallpaper for the pre please?
    Thank you both very much. Is this what you want if not let me know...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    perfect thank you so much!
    If he thinks the phone is worth that much he must have liked it. = )
    i realize your original post was like 12 days ago, but you shoulda bought it at 3gstore.com. granted, it took 5 days for me to get it, but thats worth the 200 bucks i saved instead of paying Best buys skyrocketed prices.

Palm Pixi at 379.99