Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    paied for a palm pre PLUS for verizon, lets see how it turns out!!!!
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thegameinformer View Post
    paied for a palm pre PLUS for verizon, lets see how it turns out!!!!
    Customer Username: thegameinformer
    Product: Verizon Palm Pre Plus
    • BRAND NEW Verizon Palm Pre PLUS ; $320

Payment: Received via PayPal ; $330 (overnight shipping)
    Transaction Date: 2/22/2010

STATUS: All Packaged, shipping label prepped to be printed, package ready to be shipped.
    I received the payment, and it's ready to ship - and will definitely ship VERY SOON!
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Still awaiting a response from Shado.F in regards to a partial refund.

This is taking much longer than I had anticipated, but hopefully things will be resolved soon...
    why the partial refund?
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by imekul View Post
    Still awaiting a response from Shado.F in regards to a partial refund.

This is taking much longer than I had anticipated, but hopefully things will be resolved soon...
    Sorry if it's taking awhile. PayPal has been holding it ; shouldn't you see the refund being held though?
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Hmm... I don't see any pending refund or payment yet. Does it show an estimated completion date or anything like that? Also, did you send the refund to the same account I paid you from?

thegameinformer: It's a partial refund because Shado.F accidentally omitted an extra Touchstone charger and a USB cable from the package sent to me. In place of shipping those to me, we've just settled on a refund.
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    I also Paid for a Verizon pixi plus.
    We shall see how it does!
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    brdl04 -- Did you receive your Pixi Plus yet? I'm still waiting to hear back from Shado, and I'm wondering if other people have heard from him/her.
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    I did receive it today

There are some problems with the transaction. I will wait on specifics to see if shado fixes problems.
    Last edited by brdl04; 03/06/2010 at 02:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Hey, Shado.F -- I still haven't heard anything from you in the past couple of weeks regarding the refund. Could you please get in touch with me ASAP and give me some info? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Sadly, this hasn't worked out very well with Shado up to this point.

I made a purchase from him (him, I think) about two months ago. I bought a Pre plus two Touchstones. After a bit of a delay in sending (which could be explained), I received the Pre with one TS and a couple of other things missing.

Shado.F has suggested that he is going to make good on this by way of a refund, but there simply hasn't been anything done. It's been about a month now since I last heard anything.

I don't know what is going on. I really doubt Shado was trying to do anything dishonest. I just don't know what the problem is, though, and why the lack of communication.

I'm still hoping to get this resolved. I don't think it's too late. I don't have any intention to harass Shado.F, because in the grand scheme of things, a refund of 50 bucks isn't a huge deal. But I do hope we get this taken care of.

If I end up hearing back from Shado.F, I'll try to post an update. He seemed like such an organized seller when we started the transaction. I don't want to speculate as to what went "wrong." I just hope this all ends well!

Shado -- if you read this, please get in touch with me when you can. Thanks!
    IMEKUL - looks to me like you're taking a very patient and reasonable approach to what appears to be questionable situation. Good luck to you in reaching an acceptable resolution!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234