1.    #1  
    ive noticed there are absolutely no pixi's for sale on here, why is that? not even any on craigslist and very few on ebay too.

if you got one new or used pm me with what you want for it.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    People must be satisfied with them and not want to sell them.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
  3.    #3  
    i guess so, if i can't find one ill have to add a 3rd line with sprint and then get one for free or cheap that way.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    I have two for sale. $220 each with an artist series back cover included. Skull or Two Fish.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    I have two for sale. $220 each with an artist series back cover included. Skull or Two Fish.

would you take $200? email me at fixxxer1022@yahoo.com so we can talk.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    would you take $200? email me at fixxxer1022@yahoo.com so we can talk.
    If you get any emails from kaigenguyen@yahoo.com ; then that would be me. Thank you for your interest, I'll email you as soon as possible. And while I'm at it today, I'll probably make a thread of my own for sales.

Regards to your offer, I'm pretty concrete on my price $220 for the Palm Pixi with an artist back cover of your choosing. Consider that the Palm Pixi is well over $350 retail price, and an artist series goes for $50 each. I believe a Palm Pixi MINT condition with a back cover at $220 is pretty well priced. We can negotiate more if interested, possible have the $220 include shipping.

I have about 4 Palm Pre's for sale as well, and a lot of extra accessories.

EDIT: my thread http://forums.precentral.net/marketp...ile-lasts.html

OR find a thread named: "All things Palm 2009 - While it lasts!" by Shado.F under Marketplace.
    Last edited by Shado.F; 12/26/2009 at 10:23 AM. Reason: NEW THREAD