1.    #1  
    Curious, is $400 bucks too much of a asking price for a Prism, Magellen GPS, Xircom Modem, Tiger Woods Module and Vaja Case? If not, what would be?
    Why go through the hassle of selling it? Donate it to a poor college student! (specifically, me). He would be most appreciative

But in all seriousness, how old is the prism and accessories, and what condition are they in?
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
  3.    #3  
    Going on two months for all items. Everything is in great shape.
    Would you want to sell your Xircom springboard alone??
    :shortcut: my little webby
    I still love my Visor Prism
  5.    #5  
    Would you want to sell your Xircom springboard alone??
    Nope. If I jump the Handspring ship, I'm gonna get rid of it all.
    Originally posted by coppertop

Nope. If I jump the Handspring ship, I'm gonna get rid of it all.
    ok, thanks for replying
    :shortcut: my little webby
    I still love my Visor Prism
    I would say $400 would be a good price then...just hope there is someone who wants it all!
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    Originally posted by coppertop
    Curious, is $400 bucks too much of a asking price for a Prism, Magellen GPS, Xircom Modem, Tiger Woods Module and Vaja Case? If not, what would be?
    I wish you'd have posted 3 weeks ago. I just bought a refurbished Prism, but I would have given you $400 for the whole package. However, I've already got a Prizm, a case, and a modem, so I can't help you now...however, $400 seems quite fair if everything is relatively new.
    Dan Irwin
    "You can kill the revolutionary, but you can't kill the revolution."
    Well, maybe you can get someone to claim each individual part, I'd be interested in the GPS for a good price. Email me!