1.    #1  
    I have been on the phone with HS tech support.

I have been on the phone with HS tech support.

I have STILL been on the phone with HS tech support.

I expect this to keep going. . . They can't solve my problem, and make me go insane while they're at it.
    I was on the phone (long distance of course) for half an hour, with a tech guy giving me instructions. He says if they don't work, call back. He says he really thinks they will work. Well they don't. I call back, about a quarter before 9:00. And no one picks up. I'm on hold FOR AN HOUR and no one picks up. I eventually hang up. I'm really REALLY annoyed.
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    why were you on the phone with tech support?

you left out that one crucial detail
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    Originally posted by terrysalmi
    why were you on the phone with tech support?

you left out that one crucial detail
    He's had hella syncing problems...

Ernie--if you pay for shipping, I can send you a serial VDX cradle. I just realised we have an extra now. ...we may even have an extra USB, but I doubt it. PM me if you're interested.
    Last edited by Dieter Bohn; 03/05/2002 at 08:53 AM.
    Dr Bohn, you may wish reconsidering posting your email address. There's spammers in these here waters.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    Dr Bohn, you may wish reconsidering posting your email address. There's spammers in these here waters.
    *sigh* Momentary lapse of reason. fixed. Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the offer, but the problem isn't with the cradle. The cradle works on other computers. And a serial cradle could work, but I'd rather get this fixed, rather than have somethink broken lingering on my computer. I'll try again later tonight (with tech supp.)
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle