Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    i have a brand new, never used treo800w for sprint, and im looking to trade it for a htc pro 2 (never used) for sprint. any1 interested?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Wow... this is a far reach. Good luck!
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs View Post
    Wow... this is a far reach. Good luck!
    whats a fair reach then? i dunno the difference, i just want to try the htc pro....i have this phone just sitting here never used, might as well let someone else use the thing
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Hey Gotti..

Fair would be around $85 - $130 depending on many factors.. If its new, comes with all items, plus any extras etc. You can look on eBay as many have sold between that price range. Hope that helps ya, good luck!
    if you have insurance on the 800w you can trade it in for a treo pro, which you could sell and get enough money to buy a htc touch pro 1, and with the touch pro 1 you can go through insurance again through the sprint store and get a htc touch pro 2.

hope that didn't sound confusing.
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    balla...i have the insurance thing on my cell, its now up to $100 for replacements for the phone....

what do i do to get them to trade in my phone with them?

the extra phone i have isnt on the insurance plan, but the one i use is. and i dont mind trading it in....
    the 800w has to be on the insurance plan,

after that tell them it has problems like keeps reseting when you open the web to do heavy tasks,

after that they'll offer you a Treo pro (brand new in the box) because the 800w is discontinued and i know this because i went through this already.

after you get the new Treo pro in the box, you can sell it on eBay as brand new i sold mine used for 210, so new should be around 260 give or take.

after with that money you can buy a htc touch pro 1. do the same thing with the insurance at the sprint store, and they'll offer you a htc touch pro 2

Trust me, I've done things like this quite a few times.

I'm upset because i upgraded my son from the htc touch pro 1 to 2 for 450$ when I could of just sent it in through insurance and gotten it for free.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    ya i figure thats wht you were saying...but with the insurance plan, your talking about that protection plan i pay $7 extra for a month right? with that plan, i have to pay $100 deductible for the replacement of the new phone. it use to be $50, now its $100....is that what your talking about? its the total equipment protection plan.
    If there is something wrong with the phone, you donít pay $100, itís for free, and you have to say there is something wrong with the phone,

If they start to give problems than you can say "oh yeah also the phone heats up and it really burns my face" when you say that they usually worry about lawsuits and what not and they'll get it for you no questions asked.

The only time they charge you the $100, is when you dropped the phone and broke it, basically when it was your fault, but if its manufacturers defect, they have to replace it for free
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    ya i hear that....my anger seems to have cost me a few bucks already....

first replacement i threw my phone out of my car on the freeway, 405 going south @ ventura blvd....i was upset my mom kept calling me so i fuggin chucked it infront of my brand new lexus 400h (at the time) and the phone shattered infront of me and got rolled over by my big wheels...then i realized...i lost my pics and ringtones in my 8gb sd card i had also....so i had to call and replace the phone on that occasion, and i told them i threw the phone...the lady laughed.

2nd time i was taking a leak in toilet from a break from poker game and i dropped the phone in the toilet when i tried to wash my hands....reached into the yellow water quickly to get phone, but wasnt fast enough or didnt matter...phone was done. another $50.

3rd time i got phone replaced for free tho cuz of the plug adapter on phone broke from useage and after arguing with sprint for about a week and complaints they gave me free replacement...

but ill try this one out and see how it goes.
    Last edited by GoTTi; 12/15/2009 at 07:10 PM.
    so you live in california right?.... if you live in the santa monica area, you should try going to a sprint store in westwood, they are very laid back there, just shoot me a pm for details..