Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Here's a pic of the phone, open and on as of a few minutes ago:

Sorry for the quality, but I usually use my phone to take pics, so this is with a laptop webcam haha. No digital camera

Phone is about 2 months old and in great condition. No scratches anywhere. The screen protector is a Bodyguardz brand.

Need to trust me? you can check my same name on ebay or I'll call you or whatever you need me to do.

I just ordered another phone for a different carrier that is currently shipping. I cannot send this one out until that one shows up (early next week). For the hassle I've got the price as low as I can go. I've got a new phone on the way, so this one needs a new home.

Price is $215 shipped in the US I will only take mailed money order, paypal, or cash. No checks, no western union...don't screw with me PREFER PAYPAL!

Right now I can't budge on the price since this is below what my craigslist is asking for them. And it looks like I'm asking less than most in this same forum!

EDIT-
    ***Looks like my new phone will be here wed or thurs (dec 16th or 17th). I will ship this phone on one of those days if you buy it*** If no one is interested by then off to ebay I go.
    Last edited by phatmonky; 12/11/2009 at 04:20 PM.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    oh, or email me at 'emailmonky at gmail dot com'
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Phone is sold