1.    #1  
    okay, well i know that the pre usually cost $149.99 when purchasing from sprint, but i was just wondering if you guys can help me find the cheapest pre for sale online for an upgrade?.(: thanx in advvance
    Last edited by vicente_navarro; 12/07/2009 at 09:32 PM. Reason: amazon doesnt have an upgrade option):
    I've heard they're priced pretty well at Amazon.
  3.    #3  
    amazon doesnt have an upgrade option):
    I purchased it from a dealer on ebay for $1.00 (no rebates), with a new contract. The phone was sent to me directly through Sprint, Brand New In Box and I received it the next morning. I've been trying to contact this guy again as my friend wants to do the same, but he no longer has any listings on ebay =[
    I got mine from radio shack for $100 and no rebates. They took care of them for me.
    I got mine for $100 for wirefly.com, I wouldnt recommend using them though, their customer service is TERRIBLE! I would have gladly spent $50 more dollars at the sprint store if I would of known how bad they are.
    i just saw an add for i think wirefly for 25 bucks on a new account i believe
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Bought mine there for 79.99$, had a problem with the power button and a replacement is on its way.