1.    #1  
    Palm Pre with Touchstone for blackberry Tour

Pre is like new, was replaced a couple months ago.
    Can you get a new build pre? LMK, i have a Tour from Sprint, unlocked I would be interested with.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Can you get a new build pre? LMK, i have a Tour from Sprint, unlocked I would be interested with.
    By new build, what do you mean? I could try if you tell me what you mean. How old is your Tour?
    2 weeks old Manufactured July 30, 2009.

New build, I mean the one with the updated fixes for battery, etc. New pouch color, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    2 weeks old Manufactured July 30, 2009.

New build, I mean the one with the updated fixes for battery, etc. New pouch color, etc.
    The battery fix you're referring to is Refurbs only, new Pre's come with a different battery, which I have 2 of. New pouch color?
    Yeah, something posted on this site was referring to the pouches being grey now, instead of black.. or maybe it was they have Palm embroidered on it..?
  7.    #7  
    I dont use the pouch, and I really have no clue what color it is. I would have to get the box to check. But the serial number contains 5R9 which I think means it was made in May. Not much before your Tour.
    Quote Originally Posted by soonerlm View Post
    I dont use the pouch, and I really have no clue what color it is. I would have to get the box to check. But the serial number contains 5R9 which I think means it was made in May. Not much before your Tour.
    I'm not comparing it date wise in relation to my Tour. I'm referring to the horrible build quality of early devices. I know, I had one...

But yeah, I'll let you know. thanks bro for your time