1.    #1  
    Greetings, I picked this brand new Pre up this morning at 9am. It has a nice, stiff slider, minimal Oreo, and will come with the following:

3 OEM soft sleeves(1 is modified for LED Notifications)
    3 OEM Wall Chargers/USB cables
    2 OEM Batteries, cell origin Korea
    Headphones
    All original packaging
    Brand new Pre webOS Doctored with 1.3.1

I am looking to either trade straight across for a Samsung Moment, HTC Hero, Blackberry Tour, Touch Pro 2, or get $300 OBO shipped for it. Here are some pics, sorry for the blurry ones, my camera is garbage:

Last edited by Elysian893; 11/30/2009 at 04:37 PM.
  2.    #2  
    I will also consider reasonable offers, and even a trade for the Hero.
  3.    #3  
    Bump for price change and acceptable trades. See first post.
    What is the build date on this phone? and how long has it been used for? Screen protector isn't on so I'm guessing it was used?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    What is the build date on this phone? and how long has it been used for? Screen protector isn't on so I'm guessing it was used?
    I pulled the screen protector off, it's only been in use since Friday of last week(the 27th). Build date is 8/24/2009, Act. Date is 11/27/2009. It hasn't left it's soft pouch besides the occasional use, and to charge, in which it sits on the soft case. Not a scratch, nick, or ding on it. Never been dropped, banged, anything, it's mint.
    Think I'll pass. I wanted a newer build than that. That's too close to launch for my comfort. Thanks anyways bro. Good luck with your sale.
  7.    #7  
    $250 shipped? I think that's fair considering everything it comes with.

(not addressed to the previous poster)
  8.    #8  
    tentatively sold, will update the thread tomorrow if it is.
  9.    #9  
    Sold!!! Lock er up!