1.    #1  
    i just bought this pre brand new a week ago for $300 cash from craigslist. it was brand new, never used or opened. this weekend all the sudden the lcd went dim on me and is barely visible. the sound works, the lighting works on the keys and so do all of the buttons so i know it must of been a defective lcd only. the phone is in flawless shape as it was used for less than a week.

im selling this "as is" for parts or someone can replace the lcd as i don't have the time nor the money to do so and i have no insurance through sprint.

it will come with everything that was in the box. i will also include an extra 2250mah extended battery with cover and an extra full body phone skin.

the esn is clean as i deactivated the phone and bought a new phone for me. i can ship this the minute the payment is made.

im asking $100-$150 + $8 shipping to anywhere in the US. i may be willing to accept offers as well but id at least like to make $100 back as you can pick up an lcd replacement for $50+ off of ebay.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fixxxer1022; 11/24/2009 at 06:47 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Sold..please close!