1.    #1  
    I have decided to make the switch to Sony, (at least for now) and so I have many great accessories for you to choose from:

1) Ice MiniJam MP3 SpringBoard w/ 32 MB SanDisk card, neoprene case, and software. Never been used in perfect condition.

2) Xircom SpringPort Modem 56K Global Access. This is a great modem at a wonderful price. It's a little large, but never has a glitch and is very speedy.

3) Magellan GPS Companion. In perfect shape and comes with batteries, software, and a Radio Shack DC cord to run it infinately while driving. Great deal!

4) Symbol CSM 150 Bar Code Scanner SpringBoard Module. The module has never been used, is in perfect shape and comes with a program Tracer for instant bar code scanning fun. Great for home or business.

5) C-pen 800 "pen" scanner and Actisys serial to IR port for PC. This is a standalone scanner pen with leather case, AC adapter, and software. Perfect for professionals on the go who want to scan text from anywhere and instantly transfer it to their Palm via infrared. Included is a Actisys IR port for the PC so that you can beam items to and from your C-pen to the PC. Wonderful combo of technology.

All of these items are in good condition and have hardly been used. I have not put prices on the items because I am not sure what the going rate is these days, so I am willing to entertain reasonable offers. I do accept and prefer PayPal, but other forms of payment can be worked out as well. Buyer pays shipping. You will not be dissatisfied with the product or the buying process... get your hands on some great peripheral gadgets for your Visor!

Jon
    handekeeper@infowest.com
    JC
    Are these still available?
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    I'm interested in the Magellan GPS and charger/adapter. Can you qoute me a price? Thanks!

Mike