1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'm looking for a stowaway keyboard. New or used (preferred- so it's cheaper), doesn't matter... I just need a deal.

Please email me at: mitzeclipse@hotmail.com with your offer(s)

I have tons of references: www.geocities.com/mitzeclipse

Thanks
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse
    Hi,

I'm looking for a stowaway keyboard. New or used (preferred- so it's cheaper), doesn't matter... I just need a deal.

Please email me at: mitzeclipse@hotmail.com with your offer(s)

I have tons of references: www.geocities.com/mitzeclipse

Thanks
    Are you near an OfficeDepot? One of the ones by my place was unloading them for $25 (non-Edge).
    -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 3.12
    GS d-(+) s: a C++ UX++++V++S++ P+>+++ L>+++ E+>++ W++ N++(+++) o? K? w !O !M V-- PS PE Y+ PGP++ t++ 5++ X++ R+ tv++ b++(+++) DI++++ D+ G++ e+++>++++ h--- r+++ y?
    -----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the tip... i checked my local office depot and they didn't have any more

can anyone get me one for that price?! I'd be willing to pay shipping , etc...
  4.    #4  
    I just got done calling 10 office depots in my area - nothing

Anyone?
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse
    I just got done calling 10 office depots in my area - nothing

Anyone?
    i could check the one near me and see if they have any left. where are you located?

email me and we'll talk
    GS d-(+) s: a C++ UX++++V++S++ P+>+++ L>+++ E+>++ W++ N++(+++) o? K? w !O !M V-- PS PE Y+ PGP++ t++ 5++ X++ R+ tv++ b++(+++) DI++++ D+ G++ e+++>++++ h--- r+++ y?
  6.    #6  
    IMABUG-

Just sent you an email!
    IMBUG, could you also check for me? If the Stowaway is $25 I'm willing to buy it and pay for shipping. Or I can trade you for a Targus Totall Recall Voice Recorder (Brand-new, shrink-wraped, unopened). I'm in Ithaca, NY.

Thanks.
    Originally posted by kruiser
    IMBUG, could you also check for me? If the Stowaway is $25 I'm willing to buy it and pay for shipping. Or I can trade you for a Targus Totall Recall Voice Recorder (Brand-new, shrink-wraped, unopened). I'm in Ithaca, NY.

Thanks.
    The one I got for MitzEclipse was the last one the store had.

I can check the other OD around here and see what they've got though. I'll post what I find later on tonight.
  9.    #9  
    Yes, I owe imabug BIG TIME for this! I can't wait to receive the keyboard!

Thank you again!

...now if I can just find a used VDx or VPl I'd be set!
    Originally posted by kruiser

Thanks.
    Just got back from the other OD in the area and they're out of the keyboards as well.

Mitz, sent your keyboard usps priority mail yesterday, so you should be getting it in a few days
  11.    #11  
    imabug - thanks again so much appreciated
    Hey Kruiser:

I picked one up at my local Office Depot, but they charged me $40. If you're still in the market, email me or reply here and we'll talk.

Goes for anyone else who's in need...
    imabug, thanks anyway for checking.

davecombs, yes I'm interested in your Stowaway. I've sent you an email.
    imabug, thanks anyway for checking.

davecombs, yes I'm interested in your Stowaway. I've sent you an email.