1.    #1  
    VISOR PRISM PACKAGE! LESS THAN ONE YEAR OLD!

Great deal! I have a Prism to sell that is less than a year old. I purchased it in March of 2001. I also a variety of items to go with it.
    [*]Visor Prism[*]Backup Module[*]InnoGears Flash Adapter[*]64MB Compact Flash Card[*]Targus Voice Recorder[*]E&B Leather Slip Case for Prism[*]Fellowes Screen Protectors[*]Book - How to do Everything with your Visor[*]Registered version of BugMe![*]Registered version of Splash Wallet Suite : includes Splash Money, Photo, Shopper, and ID[*]Registered version of Ultrasoft Money
    Altogether, I paid $700 for the above listed items. I am willing to sell the entire package for $500. OBO
    The Prism itself is in great conditon, save for some rub marks on the back of the unit, which I've read is typical. I rarely remove it from the slip case, and therefore hardly notice the marks. The USB cradle, original protective cover slip cover are also included.
    Unfortunately, I do not have the original start-up disk for it, but everything can be downloaded for free at

www.handspring.com

The versions of BugMe, which is a freehand stickynote app., and Splash Wallet are the latest versions, and registered so you will not be receiving a trial version of them. You can get full details of them at

www.palmgear.com

The Ultrasoft Money app. is a powerful program for keeping track of your finances. The full description is also at

www.palmgear.com

I have also downloaded the CONTRAST adjust app from Handspring, which will help with screen flicker.
    I will accept money orders, or cheques. Payments with M.O. will be shipped immediately. Cheque orders will be shipped when the cheque clears, about 3-5 business days.
    Any serious inquiries should be sent to my email address
    piman28@hotmail.com
    All inquiries and questions will be answered as soon as I read my mail, which is about 3 times a day. Thank you.
    Last edited by egestrada; 02/08/2002 at 11:07 AM.
  2.    #2  
    OK everyone, No one seems to be intrested in my package offer. So consider everything listed for sale indiviually. Of course, that doesn't apply to the programs. Give me an offer and we'll talk.

piman28@hotmail.com
    How much for just the prism?

Neko2