Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Brand New---2 Days old...

Comes with original box and USB/Charger.

Also included is a Body Glove case (retails 24.99 @ Sprint Store).

Phone is brand new condition, only used for a couple of days. Not sure I can go without the keyboard so wanted to see what I can get for it on here.

Screen protector on front and factory plastic covering the camera lens. Just took the factory protector off the front yesterday and put another on...quick job so there are bubbles but will be reapplying it.

Asking 370.00 o.b.o.

Please don't give me an offer of below 300.00...not in a hurry to sell
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    would you be interested in trading for a well cared for Pre?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I just sent a PM with an offer.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Is it still for sale?
  5.    #5  
    Yes it is.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I have an excellent condition palm pre with original box, accessories, three original batteries, a car charger, two corderd wall chargers, one wall/battery only charger, and a Nextel 8350i curve in very good condition with accessories and box that I would be willing to trade for the Hero straight up. I can send pictures of everything if you would like. The curve actually was on Ebay and ended for $227.50 but the high bidder didn't pay. The Pre has had covers on both sides since new.
  7.    #7  
    Sure...send me pics....I will PM you my email addy
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Well damn, wouldn't you know it. The person paid for the auction after I posted this before I got home from work. I really was interested in the Hero too. What would you take along with the Pre as mentioned without the curve? PM me if you would like or still have interest.
  9.    #9  
    Not interested in a straight trade....
  10.    #10  
    340 anyone?
  11.    #11  
    How about 325.00 shipped? That's as low as I'll go. Someone wants this..I can feel it.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    How long ago was it purchased? Does it still come with a warranty? Also, does it come free of any contractual obligation with Sprint or any other?
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    damn. you might have a deal, will talk to the ife tonight and get back to you.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Forgot, one more question, What size flash card do you have in it?

Thanks, assessing the answers when they come, then I will get back to you before the end of the weekend!
  15.    #15  
    I've had it for about 2 weeks now..in perfect condition, just put Phantomskins on it today, but has been in a case the whole time.

Whatever manufacturer warranty is still valid and if you have TEP with Sprint, its covered under that..

ESN is clear.

Not sure, whatever size card comes with the phone is what's in it.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    PM sent, let's do this!
    Want to read new posts on PreCentral without the off-topic garbage? Bookmark this link here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/search....tnew&exclude=6 or here for the mobile forums (orange button plus click the link to copy the URL):
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/searc...tnew&exclude=6
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    rdubb76,

May I ask you what phone you will be going to since you don't like the Hero - no worries, won't change my mind, my next phone is the Hero. Just curious about people's tastes, especially after they have actually had one of the hot phones out there right now.

Curious to know your thoughts...
  18.    #18  
    Sorry for the delay. The phone is still available but looking to sell.

325.00???
    Pre with touchstone, car charger, original boxes, plus cash.. if your interested.

dgrobe2112@yahoo.com
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    strange how my offer to buy at that selling price last week (via PM) was ignored.... Was it because I asked to verify ESN?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast